Barry from iraqveteran8888 wont be returning to the youtube channel anymore.

Does anyone know or can anyone find their video where they brought out their "unloaded" ammo jar? I searched and couldn't find it.

In that jar they put every round found in a gun where the customer claimed it was unloaded, and they fill it up every year.

That is a bummer that he messed up.

I think we can all learn from this by not making foolish decisions like what supposedly may have happened to Barry.

If in fact he was busted from drinking- we must realize how easy it could be to lose out rights to enjoy the hobby, lifestyle, and rights of the Second Amendment.

Does anyone know or can anyone find their video where they brought out their "unloaded" ammo jar? I searched and couldn't find it.

In that jar they put every round found in a gun where the customer claimed it was unloaded, and they fill it up every year.

Starts @ 12:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this him?

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Henry-County-GA/Ernest-Barry-Elliott.69972984.html

Ernest-Barry-Elliott-mugshot-32242500.400x800.jpg

Name: ERNEST BARRY ELLIOTT
Race: W
Date of Birth: 3/11/1955
Sex: M
Height: 5′ 0″ (1.52 m)
Weight: 165 lb (75 kg)
Hair: GRY
Eyes: GRN
Case Number: N/A
Inmate ID: 1045085
Total Bond: $3,041.00*
Arresting Agency: McDonough PD
Glasses: Y
Offense Date: N/A
Arrest Date/Time: 11/30/2013 at 23:09
Charges:
Charge Cleared? Cleared ON Bond Court Date Court Time Court
THEFT BY RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY - MISDEMEANOR{16-8-7 MI} $750.00
DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE DRUGS/ALCOHOL{40-6-391 MI} $2,011.00
FAILURE TO YIELD RIGHT OF WAY, TURNING{40-6-71 MI} $280.00

A DUI makes you federally disqualified?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

In some states . First time yes.
In mass since 94/95 makes you a felon.

Also of you get convicted of a crime that you could serve over a certain amount of time makes you a pp. So in other states your second or third DUI could make you one

In some states . First time yes.
In mass since 94/95 makes you a felon.

Also of you get convicted of a crime that you could serve over a certain amount of time makes you a pp. So in other states your second or third DUI could make you one

I'm wondering about the "receiving stolen property" charge too. If the charges are valid that would make the pawn shop where he worked nervous at a minimum.

looks worse than it is to me. The stolen property thing could easily be a mistake. If its his first OUI, there's a good chance it could be expunged eventually. Not an easy road but hopefully he can get his rights back.

They did just start the mail call thing they are don't on the YouTube channel, maybe we should write to the channel and ask for full disclosure?

Is this him?

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Henry-County-GA/Ernest-Barry-Elliott.69972984.html

Ernest-Barry-Elliott-mugshot-32242500.400x800.jpg

Name: ERNEST BARRY ELLIOTT
Race: W
Date of Birth: 3/11/1955
Sex: M
Height: 5′ 0″ (1.52 m)
Weight: 165 lb (75 kg)
Hair: GRY
Eyes: GRN
Case Number: N/A
Inmate ID: 1045085
Total Bond: $3,041.00*
Arresting Agency: McDonough PD
Glasses: Y
Offense Date: N/A
Arrest Date/Time: 11/30/2013 at 23:09
Charges:
Charge Cleared? Cleared ON Bond Court Date Court Time Court
THEFT BY RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY - MISDEMEANOR{16-8-7 MI} $750.00
DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE DRUGS/ALCOHOL{40-6-391 MI} $2,011.00
FAILURE TO YIELD RIGHT OF WAY, TURNING{40-6-71 MI} $280.00

How did you pull off finding this out? I have been trying for days! The power of google is great within you.

How did you pull off finding this out? I have been trying for days! The power of google is great within you.

Well, grasshopper, I shall reveal my secrets.

I did a google search for "barry iraqveteran8888" AND limited the search to the past week. One of the search results was from the Weapons subforum on 4chan. I figured if anyone could find Barry the script kiddies on 4chan could. The thread was really big, and near the end was the link to this info.

So, really I did not find that information. I relied on some Anonymous members on 4chan to find it.

:)

Last edited:
Well, grasshopper, I shall reveal my secrets. I did a google search for "barry iraqveteran8888" AND limited the search to the past week. One of the search results was from the Weapons subforum on 4chan. I figured if anyone could find Barry the script kiddies on 4chan could. The thread was really big, and near the end was the link to this info. So, really I did not find that information. I relied on some Anonymous wannabes on 4chan to find it. :)

Don't anger the 4chan crowd!

Apprently Moss Pawn was moving to Class 3, pretty shitty if past charges surfaced just now. People that knew him say he was just a typical Southern badass that tangled with the law. Eh, I liked him but also love Eric's videos.

I hope Barry didn't have any unregistered MGs though, I know he worked at Ingram.

Back
Top Bottom