Baffled: AR barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Supermoto is referring to the fact that the Noveske Switchblock if for suppressed rifles. If you are in MA, there is no way you can get a suppressed rifle. I thought you were going to SBR your zombie upper?

I'm saying that if I do that, and there is a major ban at some point, the rifle itself will be worth quite a bit more. And what does SBR have to do with a switchblock? there's no problem with that. I know I can't have a suppressed rifle. Like I said, it's a gimmick....jesus christ I'm getting it from all angles today lol

that kind of stuff tends to get shooters to respond. it's baiting. or trolling. or whatever the young kids call it these days.

and regarding "moto," I know him in real life. he's one of the nicest, smartest, fastest shooters I've ever seen. if there was ever a guy i wanted to talk to for instruction, it would be him.

Absolutely. Having shot with him last weekend, I can attest to him being fast. He is also willing to answer questions from someone who is actually interested in bettering their skills and equipment with practical (read useful) upgrades.

You pretty much have to make your own. I don't think anyone sells factory loaded 80 grain. (It's too long to fit in an AR mag, so it's sort of a limited market sort of thing....)

I've only ever seen it once. I think Federal used to make it under their match ammo line.

-Mike

seriously, dude?

i can goddamned guarantee you that no matter what you "look" like, i wouldn't be scared or avoid you. and there are plenty of people down here who know me in real life that can attest to that.

but enough of that. dick measuring on the internet is for people who've never actually done it in real life. it's idiocy, and has no place in learning. ditch the ego.

seriously, dude... this thread ended when Wolf posted up 1/9 for the zombie gun, 1/7 for service rifle. it was a good thread. unfortunately, you have a tendency to toss out stuff like "ARs suck" they're not "battle rifles" they're only good for "killing poodles," etc.

that kind of stuff tends to get shooters to respond. it's baiting. or trolling. or whatever the young kids call it these days.

and regarding "moto," I know him in real life. he's one of the nicest, smartest, fastest shooters I've ever seen. if there was ever a guy i wanted to talk to for instruction, it would be him. and he's the last guy who's cheerios I'd piss in if I thought I might need him to watch my back some day.

You keep calling me out on the board dude, and I've been biting my tongue.

Keep talking.

Your phony "ip traces", telling people I'm something or someone I'm clearly not...in order to what? Nobody likes a rat, especially a lying one.
Done biting my tongue. Keep fabricating things.

And in case you didn't notice, ANY one of my threads that were locked, or had a fight in them, directly came from a comment you or moto made. Don't even look at me like I'm some punk that keeps these going. Please refer to previous pages, who made the first wiseass comment...you guessed it, bacon-boy.

I don't care if he's wyatt f***ing earp. He's a dick, he's been a dick to me since day one, and I'm not going to give a sh*t now or later about him....and the difference between him and I, is that I'll say it to his face 1/2 inch away from him....and he'll say it in third person dialogue on the board.

I'm done talking about this, you want to have a pissing contest PM me, see me at an event, I don't give a ****, but don't ruin the threads anymore just because I made them. I've counted it 4 times now, all of them were good threads....and you always try to make it seem like I'm the a**hole, when all you do is push push push. It's no coincidence that there's no problem until you or smarta** decide to chime in and share your "enlightening" views. I think I've read three positive things you've said....take a vallium and hit the hay dude. Give up.

and regarding "moto," I know him in real life. he's one of the nicest, smartest, fastest shooters I've ever seen. if there was ever a guy i wanted to talk to for instruction, it would be him. and he's the last guy who's cheerios I'd piss in if I thought I might need him to watch my back some day.

Thanks man, my training with 5shot and FirearmPops has really helped me progress [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom