Backorder Notice from Brownells

Just FYI. Got this in my inbox today.

Dear Brownells Customer,
We have experienced a truly unprecedented volume of orders recently. Because your trust is most important to us, we want to assure you we are doing our very best to achieve our goal of same/next day shipping on your orders.

However, as a result of industry-wide shortage of certain products, many customers like you have ordered out of stock items and have been placed on backorder status. We are in daily contact with our key suppliers to get as much inventory as they are able to send so we can fill backorders as quickly as possible.

It is our promise to fill all backorders as quickly as possible. We will not cancel your backorder unless you specifically request us to do so. Orders will be filled and shipped based on the date they were received. We will ship backordered items as soon as inventory arrives in our warehouse. You may receive multiple shipments, but remember you only pay shipping once with Brownells.

In addition, we are developing an order update system to keep you informed on the status and anticipated delivery date of your order.

You are our #1 Priority, so please know we are doing everything possible to get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Best – Frank & Pete Brownell

Well I in general like Brownells, but I think they are telling you a little white lie about the #1 priority thing. I think you are probably more like priority #97987879879879878787787.

ordered some stuff a few weeks ago and they were hurting back then... midway has been doing a good job of keeping up with the demand though and they have been getting my orders out super fast.

I placed an order with them the early part of this week. Got a notice yesterday that it shipped. If it's in stock, chances are it'll go out in a couple of days. The woman I spoke to on the phone (got a notice that the powder cop I ordered was OOS, but she said it was allocated to my order) said they are running about 7 days out on shipping...sheesh!

I ordered a CMMG barrel from midway right around Xmas. With my C&R discount it was $99.

Glad I did because if shows $170 now with discount. I've noticed other prices creeping up as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom