** AVOID Optics Planet **

Boughnt from them multiple times myself and never had an issue.
...feels like the OP needs to fill up a hurt feelings report :)

I haven’t ordered from these clowns for years because of their history of false advertising and bait and switch tactics but it has been a spell so I figured that I’d give them another shot.

I searched for a rifle sight on Friday and found one I liked. On that page they advertised/highlighted a different model. I did some research and decided to go with their suggestion. Fast forward to 1700 today and I get the email….

The item you ordered isn’t available, if you want this (totally different) model let us know and you can swap items, this order is valid for seven days. Otherwise, your item isn’t in stock and won’t ship for 15-28 days.

The best part is the alternative they suggest is in stock right now “but may not be in stock depending on when I place the order.”

That place is a total scam and should be avoided at all costs. Please tell everyone you know about how this company does business. I will also be contacting the state office of consumer affairs later this week to file a complaint against them.

Yes, they suck. I stopped dealing with them two years ago. Drop shippers suck in general, and they‘re notorious for advertising Low in stock prices on items that are definitely not in stock.

PM me your address and we can sort it out F2F tough guy. Keyboard warrior.

What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f***ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f***ing dead, kiddo.

i've heard optics planet was hit or miss for years. a scam? no. i've used them a few times and not had an issue but a couple of friends have had mixed results. i've noticed on occasion, their communication skills suck. they are out of stock on an item and rather tell the customer what their plan is or asks what the customer wants to do, they leave the customer in the dark, optics planet restocks, which could take up to weeks on end, and their customer is left hanging with no answers to sent emails. this has been going on for years. if fact it's how i first found out about them, through customer complaints.

Back
Top Bottom