• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Auto-censoring enabled now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the site admin turn on the auto-censor feature to eliminate profanity?

If so, can I get a list of the 7 words you can't say? [grin]

You're just posting about this now???

I've seen this feature enabled for the last year....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Testing 1,2,3

After Mexican food, I have to take a shit.
I spent all of last Sunday sitting on my ass.
Never call a woman a bitch, ****, or ho.
"Do you want to ****" is not a very good pickup line.
My wallet says mother****er on it.
I swear all the ****ing time, except on NES.
Damn Sam, pass the spam.
Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a gun owner.
"Shitter was full!"
Linsky is an ******* and an asswipe.

Penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom