• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Honestly, the degree of FAIL we're seeing from all the media and the government is astounding, isn't it? This whole thing stinks to high heaven

Almost seems accidentally on purpose. I mean how can people be this dumb?

What's notable I think about this kind of thing is not their ignorance of guns, nothing wrong with that, it's that the liberal media live in such a vacuum where no one ever dares to disagree with them or correct their mistakes, for fear of being labeled a racist, or a conservative. This is how Obama ends up in the White House.

Yes, the right might have just as strong opinions, but they are constantly hearing disagreement or criticism of their thinking in the mainstream media.
This.
And I'm trying to remember exactly when it was that we were stripped of our 1A rights to think (and say) whatever we want. I don't necessarily "hate or despise" many people, but.... if I did (or at least wanted to) isn't it my First Amendment right to do so? I sit and listen to people profess their hatred and spew their venom at George W, or at the NRA, or at anyone who is a conservative or just simply a Republican, or at anyone who's not a Democrat (etc)....
So I'm to understand that it's OK for them to hate W, to hate Wayne Lapierre, OK for them to despise guns and their owners...
So their hatred is "good hatred" but mine is "evil hatred"? Simply because I exercise my 1st Amendment right to think, believe and say whatever the hell I want to say as a free man (so long as I'm not directly inciting nor planning any violence)?
If I want to hate, I'll peacefully hate and despise whomever or whatever I want.

But stifle my beliefs and shut me down? And then exercise your 1A rights on Twitter /FB whatever, claim you're better than me and profess me to be evil? Then why do we even have a country, and a constitution, and a government? If I want to vote for a Trump or Rubio or Cruz, then I'm a hater, but if I wanna vote for a Hillary, who hates 2A, hates Cruz, etc, then I'm now a "good hater"???

I honestly never knew what the acronym FUBAR meant until I began visiting this forum, but I've come to realize that this country, this "nation", is truly, honestly, unquestionably FUBAR.... (or does that realization and statement now also qualify as "hatred", and make me a "hater"?).

WTF?

Are there people in this thread who are currently or have had experience with crime scene investigations? I'm curious to hear what they think of all that stuff left in the home of the murderers after the "investigation was concluded." It's strange to me when I recall the FBI spending several days and carrying out boxes and boxes of stuff from Jared the Subway pedo's house. If crime TV show has thought me anything, it's that seemingly mundane details can often end up being extremely important in coming to conclusions, especially since authorities are supposedly searching for links to international terrorism. Was the leftover stuff standard in the mudurers' home operating procedure, negligence or what?

Well, they don't need to try the perps this time, they're just looking for evidence of conspirators etc, so I would think they'd focus on different things.

"More than a THOUSAND rounds...it's astonishing!", says the guy who looks like the kid from Small Wonder, who consequently also looks like a marionette.

This country is so FUBAR it isn't even funny. These morons in the media think that b/c someone has a thousand rounds of ammo that they are out of control but think that it is ok or no big deal for the non-military portion of the govt (dept of Agriculture, BLM, etc) to have quite literally billions of rounds

I must disagree in the strongest terms with both you and GPP. I don't trust the FBI as far as I can throw Chris Christie. Further, this whole thing is starting to smell like the Warren Commission and the 911 Commission. Evidence tampering, evidence that is, or will be ignored....c'mon....do you really trust your government agencies to be competent and honest, or rather, would you suspect there's lots of hidden agendas and scrambling going on under the covers?

Really, when's the last time you saw this type of feeding frenzy by the MSM in a situation like this??? This is unprecedented access to a crime related scene and didn't happen by accident. You can't tell me all that stuff wasn't evidence! I'm not that gullible or trusting of our leadership.

Let's not blame the FBI, you can be sure the White House is all over them micromanaging this investigation to make sure Islam comes out looking clean.

"More than a THOUSAND rounds...it's astonishing!", says the guy who looks like the kid from Small Wonder, who consequently also looks like a marionette.

I remember one time, a long time ago, when I had less than a thousand rounds too, it was astonishing and frightening

Maybe they have an agenda theyre pushing and they know that very few of the millions of non-gun savvy people who are watching will take the time to research what theyre talking about and fact check them. They'll take it as being fact and as far as the "journalist" is concerned, their mission is accomplished.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but check this out...haha

Firearms "expert" Gregg Jarrett explaining what bullet buttons are:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b24_1449315029

The pure gold begins at 1:00

the level of stupid here is mind boggling.

the only way to describe what he's saying is "multiautomatic"

He's right up there with deLeon.

images

I too want one of these magical buttons of which he (Greg Jarret)speaks. What a boob ! Do any of these fools actually do any research on anything they spew?

No. They are handed a pre-approved script to read. That is what they do. They read what they are told to read. They are not journalist, they are propagandist.

a thought just crossed my mind. Here was a co-worker who, on the surface, seemed ok. So lets say you were working with this guy, AND you concealed carry. Odds are you two would have started up a conversation on guns one day, and revealed you are carrying.

So then, as you attend the Xmas party and he bursts in shooting, YOU would have been target #1. It looks like if you CCW, you had better keep your damned mouth shut about it...even if you are talking to "like minded" co-workers!

Most workplaces are "gun free zones" by company policy. If I were carrying at work in violation of such a policy, you can be sure I'd keep quiet about it. Not that I would do such a thing.

Last edited:
First pic of the female gunmen. I think she looked better as a black silhouette.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/first-photo-of-calif-terror-suspect-tashfeen-malik-obtained/36802522

That's a MAN, baby. -austin powers

I didnt see the fake IDs, but you have to remember , what crime is committed by having a fake ID if there is no victim? None.
What is it you gain from preserving it for a month or 2? Nothing. They have the big stuff; phones, computers, the guns etc. Everything else is useless. They dont need fingerprints or DNA none of that crap. This is a "quickie" in the SW world once the place was breeched and determined safe

I have to disagree with you. I would accept that if this couple were a couple of drug dealers shot during a bank robbery or something, the remaining contents of the apartment might be useless to the rest of the investigation.

That isn't the case here. They aren't "building a case" to prosecute the (deceased) criminals. They're supposed to be finding connections to organised terrorism. You *should* know that when you collect enough data and begin to cut it up in different ways, patterns emerge that just aren't visible when you stare at a box of fake passports and a few wedding pictures.

Maybe it sounds all CSI Miami but again, we're chasing real terrorists, not local dime bag dealers...

A bit off-topic but with winter coming and it getting cold around here does anyone know if the city of San Bernardino is hiring yet?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2

What makes this tool a firearms expert? It sounds like he is back on the juice. He is Fox's version of Cliff Clavin, a know it all who knows nothing.

That's pretty much concealed carry 101 sir, other wise what's the point?

well, it never donned on me. maybe I am just too trusting.

but the typical work place, with moonbat liberals, IF you find someone into guns/camping/hunting/outdoors stuff, you would tend to hang with them and discuss that stuff. And it can just easily slip out to "your friend".
Or just being in the room with them...maybe they notice you are carrying, and make a note of it.

but the typical work place, with moonbat liberals, IF you find someone into guns/camping/hunting/outdoors stuff, you would tend to hang with them and discuss that stuff. And it can just easily slip out to "your friend".
Or just being in the room with them...maybe they notice you are carrying, and make a note of it.

I've gone from never carrying to now getting myself used to carrying every time I go out. The world is a changin' and we all better change with it otherwise we eventually all become victims. Part of that thinking is to be sure I'M the only one who knows if I'm carrying or not

I checked my ARs and none of them have that magic bullet button. [crying]
Seriously, being that ignorant about firearms and firearms law on national TV should hurt. I'd call him a moron, but I'm afraid that the lawyer for the morons would sue me for defamation.

"Here's the thing. Manufacturers are allowed to build them that way with what's called a 'bullet button.' That is to say you take the tip of a button, you press... um of a bullet, you press a button and it turns your semiautomatic legal weapon into an illegal assault weapon..."

Unfortunately, this is the type of information that people see/hear on TV and think it must be real because this guy really seems sure he knows what he's talking about.

Nothing like a bunch of clueless *******s talking about shit as they make it up in their small minds.

This is why I literally never watch news on television.

"Here's the thing. Manufacturers are allowed to build them that way with what's called a 'bullet button.' That is to say you take the tip of a button, you press... um of a bullet, you press a button and it turns your semiautomatic legal weapon into an illegal assault weapon..."

Unfortunately, this is the type of information that people see/hear on TV and think it must be real because this guy really seems sure he knows what he's talking about.

Words fail to describe the STUPID going on in this world

Then you just need to be ready to draxx them sklounst. Don't try to fireboard those motherjammers or hypothetical them in the clavicle.

I really wonder if there is some correlation with a desire to be a news reader and stupidity. There are exceptions, of course, and I can think of a few news readers who seem intelligent. But as a whole news readers just seem to start out a little dumb, and then when they realize that ratings are driven by drama and hyperbole they embrace that dumbness with all they have. Even a very smart news reader has the problem that (a) the copy is likely edited / written by someone else, and (b) they almost never have direct knowledge or experience in what they are presenting. Various times I've had inside information on events in the news related to economics / finance, and in just about every instance I've noticed significant errors in reporting, and even at the levels one would expect better (e.g., WSJ). It's really amazing how terrible reporting can be.

I was a juror in a murder trial some years ago and, of course we were all were ordered by the judge not to watch news reports on the trial. I didn't however; after the trail was over my family presented me with what the MSM was reporting during the trial. Let's just say the chasm between what the truth was and what was being reported was as vast as the Grand Canyon

Back
Top Bottom