Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

"Assault weapons" are banned in California. It's not an "assault weapon" if it has a bullet button, so modifying the bullet button into a standard magazine release turns it into an illegal "fully semiautomatic assault weapon".

See?

Yup, someone told him, in order to be correct, and not sound stupid; an "assault weapon" is a fully automatic rifle/carbine". Then someone told him, "if you remove/defeat the "bullet button" that by law the weapon becomes an "assault weapon". It's an easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
This thing is the gift that keeps on giving.
“Until there is absolute clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’” Syed Farook’s family attorney David Chesley said

Ahhm, nope, we'll actually keep doing that. One reason is if they were White, Christian Americans, then
(and present NES libtard squad/gay brigade included) we won't be hearing the end of it.

Didn't someone here mumble something about proximity to an infant pre-mature end of life clinic nearby when this all began ?

Even though there's probably a 50:1 ratio (I came up with this number mainly due refueling 2 stroke engines today, it's probably higher),
between crimes committed by one group and the other, and we all know which one leads.

So yeah, no offense mr. attorney, we sure will keep reiterating that.

Last edited:
This says all one would ever need to know about our liar-in-chief:

After the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans at the Benghazi, Libya consulate on September 11, 2012, President Obama and the rest of the Obama administration blamed a YouTube filmmaker for a video called "The Innocence of Muslims." At the United Nations on September 25, 2012, Obama spoke out, not in defense of free speech, but in offense at the YouTube video.

You can also put SHillary in the same box as the big 0.

This says all one would ever need to know about our liar-in-chief:

You can also put SHillary in the same box as the big 0.

Yup, been saying this for a while - he was put in office by two groups:

1. Bunch of dimwitted whites, unicorn viewers, product of failing schooling,parenting, the types Zappa changes tires for on the highways.

2. A vast majority of people that give as much damn about Americas as we give about Nicaragua, as long as the EBT is flowing, they'll
vote Bin Laden's corps for pres'.

and, we get what we have now.

Edit:

3. The Jewish vote, which may not mean much in votes, but means a lot in $$ and media (and then votes).
Because history has shown they really know how to avoid suicidal behavior.

Last edited:
Edit:

3. The Jewish vote, which may not mean much in votes, but means a lot in $$ and media (and then votes).
Because history has shown they really know how to avoid suicidal behavior.

Complete head-scratcher for me why so many American Jews would vote for Oblabla a second time in the last election. I get the liberal bleeding heart reasoning for the first election, but the second??? My work occasionally takes me to Israel & the Israeli Jews I know don't seem too enamored with our dear leader, putting it mildly.

Complete head-scratcher for me why so many American Jews would vote for Oblabla a second time in the last election. I get the liberal bleeding heart reasoning for the first election, but the second??? My work occasionally takes me to Israel & the Israeli Jews I know don't seem too enamored with our dear leader, putting it mildly.

Well, they live in a weird place called "reality". It's far beyond the reach of American Jewry.

Also, they'd vote a muslim in before they'll vote for a Mormon, even if it means the first will
open the gates that influx the soil they're on with the very ones most interested in burning them alive.

As I mentioned, (unintended) suicidal behavior is not beyond the Jewish community.

Last edited:

Yea. Don't get how American Jews can support someone like Oblah-blah. But, nothing surprises me these days...

[STRIKE=1] 3. The Jewish vote, which may not mean much in votes, but means a lot in $$ and media (and then votes).
Because history has shown they really know how to avoid suicidal behavior.[/STRIKE]

Yeah,,, wrong. Maybe some were duped the first time around like many others by his slick pack of lies. The overwhelming number of Jewish folks that I know, work and shoot with are no different than the rest of those who woke up and came to despise the treacherous acts of the Muzzie King Olama bin Bama.

3. The single biggest reason the traitor was re-elected is because the Republicans put up a buffoon for a candidate. It was theirs (ours) to lose and we just plain old gave it away. And with the lack of quality candidates we have leading the pack this time, we are more than likely going to give it away again.

Last edited:
Yea. Don't get how American Jews can support someone like Oblah-blah. But, nothing surprises me these days...

It's pretty easy to understand, a lot of these moonbat jews in america don't have strong ties to Israel.

It would also not surprise me if a lot of these same principles in this JPFO article also apply, or the reasoning is very similar.

http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-guns.htm

Even is Israel itself, where they are surrounded by people who want to wipe them off the planet, there are people in their own culture that create massive political divisions based on debates about national defense, etc.

Another "short version" interpretation is american jews often act soft compare to their israeli counterparts because they don't have a bus blowing up once a week down the street from their house where a durka got onto it and started shouting allah akbar. The israelis live in the thick of it- they don't have time to get soft.

I think there is also this weird like, victim-hood thing with some american jews. This mindset smears off and infects other people in their circles. Basically there are jews that strangely seem to enjoy being victims (they would never admit it, but it is kind of obvious) and then there's another entire crop of them that are defiant and do everything in their power to NOT be victims. Perhaps not so strangely there are not a lot of wafflers. I've met both kinds and I'd much rather hang out with the "NEVER AGAIN" guys any day of the week. The other kind I just don't understand, the whole mindset is just unfathomable to me. Those are the people who vote for Obama, Hitlery, etc. The saddest thing is most of them are further left than the average non-jew liberal. It's bizarre to me.

-Mike

So, I guess that O-blah-blah is going to try and convince us all tomorrow that dis-arming ourselves will somehow make us safer from these crazy-ass Islamic terrorists. Pretty sure that he will find a way to blame US for everything that is wrong with the world.

That and eating less beef and destroying all businesses will keep us safer, b/c we all know that fu(kin global warming is the TRUE cause of terrorism. And if we just let the govt control EVERY single fu(kin aspect of our lives, it would rain skittles and unicorns would fly through the sky and great stuff like that...

Taste the rainbow, bitches!

Last edited:
Because they are self-loathing, self-destructive, arrogant, pseudo intellectual liberal progressives who happen to be Jewish.

For a lot of people, politics have replaced religion. They live their lives trying to be good liberals rather than being good Catholics or Jews.

Interesting article. Interesting web site. If you substitute the word "Jews" with "Americans" much of what the Rabbi theorizes (which is what Rabbi’s do) seems equally valid reasoning for the root problems I’ve observed with most modern Americans and Europeans today. Let's not turn this thread into an anti-Semitic thrashing. What we are talking about is exactly the same problem this country and most of modern Europe as a whole is facing today. It has made an easy, soft target for those who live by thousand year plans of genocide and conquest.

Many third/fourth generation descendants of WWII survivors who fled to the US from Europe and other war-torn parts of the world have forgotten or want to forget the tyranny, brutal horrors, sacrifice that our older generations suffered through. Today we live in a society of self-entitled, self-aware, self-indulged, self, self, self. Many people in the US and modern world today have it too freaking good. They have no clue about what it means to struggle and want to keep it that way. Where previous Americans wanted to live the “American Dream” these days they seem to live in an American Dream.

They want to live the fantasy of BF Skinner’s utopian life. They want to live in Walden Two. Because that’s what our politicians and civic leaders and so called schools have force fed us over and over again to the point where much of our society has become brainwashed. And the lemmings follow. Right off the cliff. The gullible not only believe but regurgitate and preach the same BS lies that have stupefied them.

It’s like the Matrix. Some do wake up. Zion does exist. However, its going to be a hell of a long, uphill battle to break the majority of nimrods in our brainwashed society out of their dream state.

Yup, someone told him, in order to be correct, and not sound stupid; an "assault weapon" is a fully automatic rifle/carbine". Then someone told him, "if you remove/defeat the "bullet button" that by law the weapon becomes an "assault weapon". It's an easy mistake to make.

You're being too generous.
The problem, (as I see it), is that people who know even less about guns than he does will believe what he said, and consequently will believe that more gun control is the answer. People who don't understand firearms should not be trying to "explain" them to others. That includes every politician and newscaster that I've seen so far.

Sunday night. No way I'm watching that. You just know that he is going to give us that smug condescension, tell us how wonderful the muslim religion is, remind us that we can't judge islam, but that the real problem is the right to self defense and gun ownership in America. He will be above it all, preachy, wordy, and anything but genuine or honest. And no matter how low my expectations he will find a way to be worse.

Spot on

We're talking about two evil people, bent on the outright murder of their fellow, unarmed civilian co-workers (illegal, right?) being blinded by their subservience to their religion to the point where they made bombs and obtained, (illegally) through a straw purchase, rifles with (illegal) 30 round mags and then walked into their work shooting as they went then casually driving off.

Right.......they would most certainly have been devastated if Mr. Murphy and Blumey had their way and yet another piece of paper with politicians signatures were logged as law. The event would never have happened and everyone would be home, safe and sound.

There are no words.....no adjectives to describe the idiocy that is on display by our congressmen and senators. The hoards could be at the border ready to maim, rape, and kill the citizens of this state and those people who were elected to represent us would be passing law after law trying to make what's already illegal even more illegal. They are worse the worthless because, like a bad cop determined to follow the one single lead he has refuses to look at anything else and the bad guy gets away. One only has to look at Chicago with 2789 shot with 471 murdered (as of right now). Why doesn't Illinois pass a couple dozen more laws against firearms? Certainly that would be a good place to start. 2789 people shot in that city alone. Where is the outrage??

It's pretty easy to understand, a lot of these moonbat jews in america don't have strong ties to Israel.

It would also not surprise me if a lot of these same principles in this JPFO article also apply, or the reasoning is very similar.

http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-guns.htm

Even is Israel itself, where they are surrounded by people who want to wipe them off the planet, there are people in their own culture that create massive political divisions based on debates about national defense, etc.

Another "short version" interpretation is american jews often act soft compare to their israeli counterparts because they don't have a bus blowing up once a week down the street from their house where a durka got onto it and started shouting allah akbar.

I think there is also this weird like, victim-hood thing with some american jews. This mindset smears off and infects other people in their circles. Basically there are jews that strangely seem to enjoy being victims (they would never admit it, but it is kind of obvious) and then there's another entire crop of them that are defiant and do everything in their power to NOT be victims. Perhaps not so strangely there are not a lot of wafflers. I've met both kinds and I'd much rather hang out with the "NEVER AGAIN" guys any day of the week. The other kind I just don't understand, the whole mindset is just unfathomable to me. Those are the people who vote for Obama, Hitlery, etc. The saddest thing is most of them are further left than the average non-jew liberal. It's bizarre to me.

-Mike

All in good time.
Oblamma and company are working overtime to make sure it's a common occurrence here as well.
The press found out more in a week about the female shooter than the FBI did in the supposed six month vetting done on her.
Now drop in a hundred thousand more that have gone through the same intense scrutiny and get the popcorn ready boys and girls , it's going to be a hell of a show.

Did I just make another list Loretta?

[/B]
You're being too generous.
The problem, (as I see it), is that people who know even less about guns than he does will believe what he said, and consequently will believe that more gun control is the answer. People who don't understand firearms should not be trying to "explain" them to others. That includes every politician and newscaster that I've seen so far.

Sorry, I guess my not so obvious sarcasm, was not so obvious.

fox news this morning juan williams said that the bullet button allows reloading without pressing a button, some other moron said machine guns have been illegal since 1934 and chris wallace said they assembled an amazing arsenal.

So, I guess that O-blah-blah is going to try and convince us all tomorrow that dis-arming ourselves will somehow make us safer from these crazy-ass Islamic terrorists. Pretty sure that he will find a way to blame US for everything that is wrong with the world.

That and eating less beef and destroying all businesses will keep us safer, b/c we all know that fu(kin global warming is the TRUE cause of terrorism. And if we just let the govt control EVERY single fu(kin aspect of our lives, it would rain skittles and unicorns would fly through the sky and great stuff like that...

Taste the rainbow, bitches!
i am all for him announcing an executive order for confiscating all semiauto rifles and ammunition in excess of 7 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom