• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

It's not even safe to be a Muslim in a Muslim country.
As soon as there is no infidels around they go right back to butchering each other.
+1
Be a shiit in a sunny country, or vice-versa, and you're no better off than an infidel.

I know there are many kind, considerate and tolerant Muslims, but I'm beginning to wonder if such folks can truly be "good Muslims" (as in devout).

+1
Be a shiit in a sunny country, or vice-versa, and you're no better off than an infidel.

I know there are many kind, considerate and tolerant Muslims, but I'm beginning to wonder if such folks can truly be "good Muslims" (as in devout).

I work with a Bosnian guy and the other day we were talking about the migrants in Europe. I made a comment like,"why go all the way to Europe when SA is right there- plenty of room, plenty of money, same food, same language, religion..." He laughed and said theyre not the same religion. Took a couple of minutes due to the accent and ESL issues but his point was Sunni's and Shiite's dont see each other as anywhere near the same thing. I always knew there was a difference, but I figured it was like Catholics and Protestants (outside of Ireland at least).

I work with a Bosnian guy and the other day we were talking about the migrants in Europe. I made a comment like,"why go all the way to Europe when SA is right there- plenty of room, plenty of money, same food, same language, religion..." He laughed and said theyre not the same religion. Took a couple of minutes due to the accent and ESL issues but his point was Sunni's and Shiite's dont see each other as anywhere near the same thing. I always knew there was a difference, but I figured it was like Catholics and Protestants (outside of Ireland at least).
As I understand it, the underlying issue is all about who the leader is and how they're selected. By some definitions that makes them both cults.

Heard a radio news spot today pushing the "terrorist loophole" and "they took target practice at a local range before the shooting."

So you all got that... If you "take target practice" at a range, you're just like the terrorists m'kay?

Sounded like AP script too.

Last edited:
+1

That's the problem, depends on who gets to define "devout". For example some christian variants get pissy about one another all the time or piss on the other branches of Christianity, but the difference is they rarely, if ever, cross the line to violence. (Even with the Irish Catholic vs Protestants, that issue was political as much as it is religious). Muslims of various brands cross this line on a regular basis. Of course then this opens the can of worms... which are the virulent, shit-disturbing ones and which are only defending themselves?

-Mike

Heard a radio news spot today pushing the "terrorist loophole" and "they took target practice at a local range before the shooting."

So you all got that... If you "take target practice" at a range, you're just like the terrorists m'kay?

Sounded like AP script too.

What's funny is the media calling it a "terrorist loophole". If that's the case, then the only guy doing it right is the guy in the South who refuses to let Muslims shoot at his range.

The information coming out about the extent of training, preparation, and the length of both, is not going to help the President's random act narrative. This is looking more and more like it was supposed to be the start of a larger series of attacks. It might only have been luck that lead to the cops finding these two so soon after the shootings.

The guy who bought the guns and gave them to the dead terrorists has been "cooperating" with the FBI and has not been charged... yet. The mother appears to be talking with them and it also appears that she knew far more than initially thought.

Each day, more and more information is coming out that makes Trumps comments seem not quite as whacky as the media would like us to think.

the liberals are starting to go full retard on all of this. prepare for things to get very strange

the liberals are starting to go full retard on all of this. prepare for things to get very strange

One or two more incidents like this and the politicians on both sides of the aisle will just have to do something drastic.

- - - Updated - - -

The information coming out about the extent of training, preparation, and the length of both, is not going to help the President's random act narrative.

I wish it mattered. People don't care about the details, they only blindly care about what their political team is telling them to care about.

I wish it mattered. People don't care about the details, they only blindly care about what their political team is telling them to care about.

It does. The public is overwhelmingly against more gun control. It's a third rail topic for Democrats and while they'll posture and bluster, nothing is going to come of it. The Brady Bill and AWB cost them the White House in 2000 and has consistently cost the Democrats seats in both Houses of Congress. Schumer and Feinstein are pandering to their bases, they know nothing is going to happen.

Most of the ME is like the Land That Time Forgot. Think about what it was like 30 years ago, when airplane passengers could smoke during a flight. That seems so ridiculous now (to me, anyway). Now imagine a culture that still wishes to live the same way they did 2,000 years ago. That's islam. No moderation, no tolerance. Join us or die.

starting to?

YES! up to now it was the standard "gun show loophole", "common sense reform", "it takes a village to raise a child" touchey feelie stuff.

NOW its "Lets confiscate guns and cut off the head of any fascist that resists us! Respect mah authoritay!"

As wild as Trump is, the talk coming out of the dems mouths is even wilder! [popcorn]

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't they just pass a law banning terrorist acts?

yeah, and a law banning poor tasting food

and a law banning flat beer

and a law banning flat chested....well you get the idea

I noticed the media are really focused on 'how the shooters became radicalized'. The last thing they want circulating is the idea that your average peace-loving Muslim is a few small steps away from becoming a terrorist.

Not that I believe that, it's just fun to watch the media in a frenzy.

I noticed the media are really focused on 'how the shooters became radicalized'. The last thing they want circulating is the idea that your average peace-loving Muslim is a few small steps away from becoming a terrorist.

Not that I believe that, it's just fun to watch the media in a frenzy.

The whole concept of becoming "radicalized" is hilarious. Radicalized bacon eaters don't tend to blow shit up. May be the question lies of who is getting "radicalized".

we should just ban muslims. we know that white dudes never blow shit up.

Congrats on finding 3 white guys who blew shit up. Anecdotal evidence at best. So you don't think "white dudes" can be Muslim..... Race and religion aren't interchangeable, if you want I can bend you over my knee and spank you with a longer list of Terrorists who killed in the name Allah, it would be 3 pages long never mind 3 names.[rolleyes]

Hey Obama, how's that workplace violence working out for you? The geek neighbor friend admits to planning terrorism with farook even before he met the woman. Also by coincidence he is a muzzie convert, but don't read anything into this. [rofl]

Lest we forget....there are many open ended questions that remain unanswered by our government. We MUST continue to ask them!!!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/baffling-odd-gaps-in-california-terror-attack/#vWwiP15KYwhDvQ1g.99

There's still no released video of a jetliner hitting the Pentagon. You know, one of the most well know military buildings in the world, that's in our nations capital, that they rebuilt to sustain direct attack but apparently overlooked installing cameras [rolleyes] And you think we're going to see video of this attack?

I am now to a point that when I hear or see anything happen of this magnitude. The first thought that pops into my head is a false flag, and I remain with that thought until proven otherwise which unfortunately never materializes.

Dean

Congrats on finding 3 white guys who blew shit up. Anecdotal evidence at best. So you don't think "white dudes" can be Muslim..... Race and religion aren't interchangeable, if you want I can bend you over my knee and spank you with a longer list of Terrorists who killed in the name Allah, it would be 3 pages long never mind 3 names.[rolleyes]

post the list, and don't go for the big name *******s. you will be awarded style points if your answers are good enough.

sounds kinda kinky, i dont know atilla personally but he might like it

absolutely correct, slap me naked and call me sally. [cheers]

NES is clueless as to the level of depravity i can sink to.

Back
Top Bottom