• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

post the list, and don't go for the big name *******s. you will be awarded style points if your answers are good enough.

absolutely correct, slap me naked and call me sally. [cheers]

NES is clueless as to the level of depravity i can sink to.

Yeah, I'm good with that. Ignorance can be bliss in some cases. lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Congrats on finding 3 white guys who blew shit up. Anecdotal evidence at best. So you don't think "white dudes" can be Muslim..... Race and religion aren't interchangeable, if you want I can bend you over my knee and spank you with a longer list of Terrorists who killed in the name Allah, it would be 3 pages long never mind 3 names.[rolleyes]

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with his Uhaul truck bomb. Another 680 were injured.

Hardly anecdotal.

- - - Updated - - -

There's still no released video of a jetliner hitting the Pentagon. You know, one of the most well know military buildings in the world, that's in our nations capital, that they rebuilt to sustain direct attack but apparently overlooked installing cameras [rolleyes] And you think we're going to see video of this attack?

Yeah, how come they seized that gas station surveillance video and never released it?

If it proves the gov narrative, there's nothing to hide...

Yesterday, Howie Carr said that the initial tip with the make and model of the terrorists vehicle that came in to the cops came from a guy who, while everyone else was running and sheltering in place, this guy ran to get a description... and that he wasn't afraid to because he was (drumroll) CCW....
I've been trying to find conformation on this but haven't found a link/story.... Would love to show it to all the Anti gun nitwits if the story is true..
Anyone heard this also?

Howie Carr has been known to make lies sound convincing.

The other day he claimed a report from the Center for Immigration Studies stated that 50% of terrorist attacks were caused by Muslims. I believe it was Monday or Tuesdays show that said this.

I've yet to find such a study. CIS is a partisan group that avocates immigration restriction, btw, so they are hardly objective.

Last edited:
Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with his Uhaul truck bomb. Another 680 were injured.

Hardly anecdotal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, how come they seized that gas station surveillance video and never released it?

If it proves the gov narrative, there's nothing to hide...

No video, no eye witnesses. Because apparently the Pentagon is the most unlooked at famous building in any major city ever made. But I'm just a giant conspiracy theorist.

No video, no eye witnesses. Because apparently the Pentagon is the most unlooked at famous building in any major city ever made. But I'm just a giant conspiracy theorist.

Nope, between that and the way three steel framed concrete buildings fell onto their own footprint (each unprecedented in history) in the same day in NYC I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the 'official' explanation...tin foil aside

As a MechE I can fully understand how a heat can create the building implosions as they occurred in NYC.

I have a hard time believing there is no video of a plane hitting a major military installation that happens to be in our nations Capitol.

... I have a hard time believing there is no video of a plane hitting a major military installation that happens to be in our nations Capitol.

You can't believe it because you aren't an idiot.

It is absurd to think that the Pentagon of all places is or was not under continuous video surveillance, probably also including spectrum not visible to the eye.

It *is* plausible to think it would be classified Secret or TS and never see the light of day. Denying it exists would be a handy way to keep it so.

You can't believe it because you aren't an idiot.

It is absurd to think that the Pentagon of all places is or was not under continuous video surveillance, probably also including spectrum not visible to the eye.

It *is* plausible to think it would be classified Secret or TS and never see the light of day. Denying it exists would be a handy way to keep it so.

I'm not even talking about the actual Pentagon surveillance systems. I'm talking about every other freaking camera that has it or the immediate vicinity in frame on a daily basis from other places indirectly (like banks, gas stations, etc) and just normal people walking around taking video.

Think about how many videos of the WTC first impact there are. You're telling me there's no city view video the include the Pentagon in frame that exists, that not government owned and operated? We know that BS and what really happened is the FBI confiscated all those videos and destroyed them.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you move the 9-11 conspiracy crap somewhere else please.

I'm not claiming conspiracy. I'm claiming there is video, a lot of it from multiple angles, and we haven't seen it.

Don't read it if it's painful. Or perhaps you can go find your safe place so you can shed the micro aggressions the topic seems to cause you.

It's not going away...too many people aren't buying it

I'm not afraid of it, just start your own damn thread about it. I also happen to believe my brother who was at the pentagon and 7 of my cousins who were NYC firefighters. IF you are saying it never happened you are an idiot, if you are saying it happened you just don't know who did, start that thread.

I'm not afraid of it, just start your own damn thread about it. I also happen to believe my brother who was at the pentagon and 7 of my cousins who were NYC firefighters. IF you are saying it never happened you are an idiot, if you are saying it happened you just don't know who did, start that thread.

Of course it happened....but what in fact DID happen. I'm sorry you were personally affected by that day but it will continue to be discussed until a clear answer is found. If I were effected like you were I'd want the truth even more than others do.

Out of respect for you and what your family went through I'm done posting on that topic in this thread

I'm not even talking about the actual Pentagon surveillance systems. I'm talking about every other freaking camera that has it or the immediate vicinity in frame on a daily basis from other places indirectly (like banks, gas stations, etc) and just normal people walking around taking video.

Think about how many videos of the WTC first impact there are. You're telling me there's no city view video the include the Pentagon in frame that exists, that not government owned and operated? We know that BS and what really happened is the FBI confiscated all those videos and destroyed them.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not claiming conspiracy. I'm claiming there is video, a lot of it from multiple angles, and we haven't seen it.

I think the government did that because they wanted to control the narrative- EG, "Plane hits the pentagon" as if it dropped out of the sky or something, but if there was all kinds of additional footage there would be this hue and cry about "ok so this plane flew at low altitude for X period of time over the airspace near the pentagon and nobody noticed it?" According to most of the paths I've seen the plane spent a significant amount of time in DC airspace. If there was more footage of this it would be even more embarrassing to the government and more heads would have rolled, IMHO.

-Mike

Howie Carr has been known to make lies sound convincing.

The other day he claimed a report from the Center for Immigration Studies stated that 50% of terrorist attacks were caused by Muslims. I believe it was Monday or Tuesdays show that said this.

I've yet to find such a study. CIS is a partisan group that avocates immigration restriction, btw, so they are hardly objective.

Howie doesn't lie. He may be wrong, dead wrong about something but I've listened to him for many years, now, and he'll never lie. In this case, too, he was spot on. Here's the link

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2015/12/san_bernardino_bystander_witnessed_suspects_exit

Howie doesn't lie. He may be wrong, dead wrong about something but I've listened to him for many years, now, and he'll never lie. In this case, too, he was spot on. Here's the link

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2015/12/san_bernardino_bystander_witnessed_suspects_exit

That article says nothing about the study. Is it in a video?

And he most certainly lies. He's been talking about getting a gun For YEARS. Has it happened yet? He supposedly applied for a permit recently...

Last edited:
Geese Louise.........who cares? He did finally go to the LT in his town and make his application. Now he waits. He's probably on the "no fly list". LOL

He wants a 38 special, too. He'll get it go to with his new look.

You still haven't addressed the fact that the article you linked fails to cite the Center for Immigration Studies report that Howie mentioned this week.

I like Howie, but I take him with a grain of salt.

That article isn't written by Howie, btw. Did you mean to link something else?

Last edited:
That's not something I disagree with, but I like to confirm my information.

2af5f2a53b28bde96dbdacc4eb3800de.jpg

I just saw a short article that said no one has come forward to claim the body of the female shooter. I suggest they dig a hole somewhere remote, toss her in with a half pound of bacon, fill in the hole with no marker and call it a day.

ETA: put her POS husband right next to her.

I just saw a short article that said no one has come forward to claim the body of the female shooter. I suggest they dig a hole somewhere remote, toss her in with a half pound of bacon, fill in the hole with no marker and call it a day.

Toss it in a pig pen, post on youtube.
With the caption NEXT ?

Lather them up with lard, truss them up to a concrete railroad tie and push them out the back of a C-130 beyond the 12 mile limit.

Back
Top Bottom