Aurora, CO Shooter Doesn't Want to Die (Update post 88)

sure, keep him alive. I vote for medical research, root around in his brain with a stick and find out WTF is wrong in there, and find out how to genetically remove it.... and the kill him

I say take the deal, save the taxpayers the money, then put him in general population at lunch break for the guards.

I'm not kidding. I have such a hatred for these mass murderers of unarmed people.

I mean, I argued loud and hard that my government should not be torturing people in MY name back in the mid 2000s. So I guess I have more hatred for this turd than I do for any other terrorist.

I'm tellin ya; 5 minutes for each victims next of kin. Maybe someone might even get sentenced to prison on purpose just to get the chance to shank this guy.

I can't understand why anyone would want to live out their natural life in a cage.

F That. If my options were life without parole or the death penalty, i'll take death. Why wait?

This guy is an epic pussy.

I can't understand why anyone would want to live out their natural life in a cage.

F That. If my options were life without parole or the death penalty, i'll take death. Why wait?

This guy is an epic pussy.

Life without parole isn't always that with our legal system

This also fed into his target selection process. I think a "gun free zone" was chosen deliberately. Most psychos probably don't care, but I think here it was a factor. It's also the reason he basically stopped killing people at one point, sat still and did nothing when the cops showed up, he was too much of a coward to shoot it out with them.

-Mike

End him. We don't need to be paying for this scum of scum to continue to live and breathe behind bars for the rest of his life. Hopefully someone will off him in prison if no D.P.

I vote for Death by Firing Squad. Run a national lottery for the chance to participate in the firing squad. Donate the proceeds of the lottery to the victim's fund.

- - - Updated - - -

And the same for the Sandy Hook shooter.

I'll buy a couple of lottery tickets for either one, or both.

- - - Updated - - -

put him on his knees, put 2 into his head and leave his body in a ditch for the animals to feed upon.

Buzzard's gotta eat, same as the worms.

[thinking]

Would tying him to a tree and whipping to death with fish hooks be considered "cruel and unusual punishment"? I'm just thinking out loud here.

Unfortunately past case law likes to confuse the inclusive "Cruel AND Unusual" for the exclusive "Cruel OR Unusual" New Hampshire's official method of execution was "By Hanging" until people deemd that "Cruel and Unusual" - even though it was one of the most commonly used methods for more than 300 years.

Now the same liberals who are calling for a total gun ban are going to want to hug Holmes and save him from the mean capital punishment people. Look for the exact same people who want your guns to be picketing the prison calling for mercy and compassion for this unfortunate victim of society's cruelty.

And the same for the Sandy Hook shooter.

I'll buy a couple of lottery tickets for either one, or both.

- - - Updated - - -

Buzzard's gotta eat, same as the worms.

Lanza saved you the trouble, as should this guy have done. But now that we have him, he needs to stand trial

Back
Top Bottom