August 4, 2019 - 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That's because they can't hide or spin the truth that is already common knowledge.
Well they are doing a pretty good job with the TX retard, even though it's pretty obvious he is more of a Mexican hating neo-democrat, with all his babble about corporatism and consumerism.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well they are doing a pretty good job with the TX retard, even though it's pretty obvious he is more of a Mexican hating neo-democrat, with all his babble about corporatism and consumerism.
He's a less sophisticated copy cat of the NZ shooter

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not at all!! What could be easier then getting into a vehicle and flooring it down a crowded sidewalk? Look at all the nuts in China running around crowded areas randomly stabbing people. There’s tons of easy ways to easily take out large groups of people without using a gun. It needs to be said and you don’t look bad saying it. The bottom line is you can’t legislate crazy and hell bent.
The Japan firebomb attack in July killed 33, didn't get quite the same coverage the New Zealand shooting got.

MaverickNH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ohio Gov DeWine:
Speaking about the proposed safety protection orders, DeWine stressed the role that due process would play in the proposed removal of guns from potentially dangerous individuals. Other states have similar regulations, which are sometimes called 'red flag laws.' DeWine said that such laws can not only protect the public from shootings, but also aid those who may be suicidal. "You're going to eliminate some suicides by doing this," DeWine said, adding that "sometimes these people are their own worst enemy."
Other initiatives include increased access to state psychiatric hospitals, increased access to mental health services, an anonymous school safety tip line, and a partnership with Sandy Hook Promise to train schools and community members to "know the signs" of a possible school shooter. DeWine also called for stricter punishment for people who purchase guns illegally and those who continue to possess and use guns when they are not legally allowed to do so.

Wanna bet they chop the Due Process and Other Initiatives when they pass the bill?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Sethie, Your government did a bang(no pun intended)up job protecting the people of El Paso and Dayton. Secondly Sethie, What other constitutionally protected rights would your government take away?
Odd, I heard the exact same quote from Granny Lizzy.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Of course they are.

They were on borrowed time anyway, with that BATFE “opinion.” Low-hanging fruit. Low impact.
Low impact if you don't have a braced pistol. Guess those of us that do are f***ed, right? Just like the bumpstock owners, but who cares, they are just stupid accessories.

Can't wait until someone lights up a mall with Geissele SD 3G trigger in a rifle and all of a sudden aftermarket triggers are the low hanging fruit. Low impact, I guess.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Low impact if you don't have a braced pistol. Guess those of us that do are f***ed, right? Just like the bumpstock owners, but who cares, they are just stupid accessories.

Can't wait until someone lights up a mall with Geissele SD 3G trigger in a rifle and all of a sudden aftermarket triggers are the low hanging fruit. Low impact, I guess.
Ah.

Should've included the /sarc tag, I suppose. Oh well.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My bad. There's lots of shit posting going on right now, it's got me torqued.

[cheers]
Nah, it's fine. Fuhgeddaboudit.

I do think the distinction between AR pistols and ARs is going to be lost on 99% of John Q Public. They're not going to care if someone at a podium explains the difference between a stock and a brace. I think if they scrap the brace, it'll have VERY limited PR value. A brace is a hard thing to spin as an "evil accessory," except maybe that it makes an AR easier to conceal. It'll be up to the lefty/media PR machine to decide whether it's even worth the effort.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope they're going to reach a little further out than the AR pistol. Pun intended. Because, to paraphrase a great movie, I think the more they try to tighten their grip, the more restrictions will slip through their fingers.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Or red dots

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
20 +- shot in Chicago this weekend and every weekend and no one gives a crap.

That's because pretty much every single one of the murders in Chicago (and Baltimore, and Detroit, and a number of other cities) - are committed by a "special" class of person who can't apparently be blamed for anything that they do.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's because pretty much every single one of the murders in Chicago (and Baltimore, and Detroit, and a number of other cities) - are committed by a "special" class of person who can't apparently be blamed for anything that they do.
Its also because it has been happening for so long that people not only there in the city but far and wide just tune it out and ignore it ( especially the democrats who run the shithole cities and their bought and paid for media hacks).....it has become like the background noise of a nearby highway, nobody really notices it anymore and very few care to resolve it.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Its also because it has been happening for so long that people not only there in the city but far and wide just tune it out and ignore it ( especially the democrats who run the shithole cities and their bought and paid for media hacks).....it has become like the background noise of a nearby highway, nobody really notices it anymore and very few care to resolve it.
Its true. If something happens all the time, it isn't news.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I do think the distinction between AR pistols and ARs is going to be lost on 99% of John Q Public. They're not going to care if someone at a podium explains the difference between a stock and a brace. I think if they scrap the brace, it'll have VERY limited PR value. A brace is a hard thing to spin as an "evil accessory," except maybe that it makes an AR easier to conceal. It'll be up to the lefty/media PR machine to decide whether it's even worth the effort.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope they're going to reach a little further out than the AR pistol. Pun intended. Because, to paraphrase a great movie, I think the more they try to tighten their grip, the more restrictions will slip through their fingers.
Yeah, I don't see them having quite the same success hyping up braces as extra killy like they did with bump stocks. Most people can't tell the difference and have no knowledge of the NFA in relation to short barreled rifles anyhow. With eForms running as little as 10-20 days right now, I think going after braces would just cause a rash of Form 1 submissions.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Once again the democrats are promoting the idea that white people are bad, and once again the very same ignorant people that voted for them are spreading this lie. Whenever some whacko mama's boy kills someone, and it doesn't matter if the killer is white, black or Islamic, it's always the fault of Trump or white people, or the N.R.A. or the gunmakers, or all of the above. IMHO, the democrats are promoting violence for a reason, this is their chosen vehicle to retake the Whitehouse. Many American's are still on the fence about Trump so this could be the push that they really need to vote democrat.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

We can only hope the first part is correct.

Or red dots
We will swap to green triangles. ;)

All I heard on NPR this morning was white people killing Latinos in EP. Not a single word about the Ohio shooting.
Yet you continue to listen. NPR is not unbiased. It's a shill of the Democraps. It should be defunded because it has far exceeded it's original mandate and in 2019, there is no need for government funding for "broadcasting" in the Youtube/Podcast world.

Less listeners = more reason to cut their funding.

Top Bottom