August 4, 2019 - 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

That's because they can't hide or spin the truth that is already common knowledge.

Well they are doing a pretty good job with the TX retard, even though it's pretty obvious he is more of a Mexican hating neo-democrat, with all his babble about corporatism and consumerism.

Not at all!! What could be easier then getting into a vehicle and flooring it down a crowded sidewalk? Look at all the nuts in China running around crowded areas randomly stabbing people. There’s tons of easy ways to easily take out large groups of people without using a gun. It needs to be said and you don’t look bad saying it. The bottom line is you can’t legislate crazy and hell bent.

The Japan firebomb attack in July killed 33, didn't get quite the same coverage the New Zealand shooting got.

Ohio Gov DeWine:
Speaking about the proposed safety protection orders, DeWine stressed the role that due process would play in the proposed removal of guns from potentially dangerous individuals. Other states have similar regulations, which are sometimes called 'red flag laws.' DeWine said that such laws can not only protect the public from shootings, but also aid those who may be suicidal. "You're going to eliminate some suicides by doing this," DeWine said, adding that "sometimes these people are their own worst enemy."
Other initiatives include increased access to state psychiatric hospitals, increased access to mental health services, an anonymous school safety tip line, and a partnership with Sandy Hook Promise to train schools and community members to "know the signs" of a possible school shooter. DeWine also called for stricter punishment for people who purchase guns illegally and those who continue to possess and use guns when they are not legally allowed to do so.

Wanna bet they chop the Due Process and Other Initiatives when they pass the bill?

First Sethie, Your government did a bang(no pun intended)up job protecting the people of El Paso and Dayton. Secondly Sethie, What other constitutionally protected rights would your government take away?
Odd, I heard the exact same quote from Granny Lizzy.

Of course they are.

They were on borrowed time anyway, with that BATFE “opinion.” Low-hanging fruit. Low impact.

Low impact if you don't have a braced pistol. Guess those of us that do are f***ed, right? Just like the bumpstock owners, but who cares, they are just stupid accessories.

Can't wait until someone lights up a mall with Geissele SD 3G trigger in a rifle and all of a sudden aftermarket triggers are the low hanging fruit. Low impact, I guess.

Low impact if you don't have a braced pistol. Guess those of us that do are f***ed, right? Just like the bumpstock owners, but who cares, they are just stupid accessories.

Can't wait until someone lights up a mall with Geissele SD 3G trigger in a rifle and all of a sudden aftermarket triggers are the low hanging fruit. Low impact, I guess.

Ah.

Should've included the /sarc tag, I suppose. Oh well.

My bad. There's lots of shit posting going on right now, it's got me torqued.

[cheers]

Nah, it's fine. Fuhgeddaboudit.

I do think the distinction between AR pistols and ARs is going to be lost on 99% of John Q Public. They're not going to care if someone at a podium explains the difference between a stock and a brace. I think if they scrap the brace, it'll have VERY limited PR value. A brace is a hard thing to spin as an "evil accessory," except maybe that it makes an AR easier to conceal. It'll be up to the lefty/media PR machine to decide whether it's even worth the effort.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope they're going to reach a little further out than the AR pistol. Pun intended. Because, to paraphrase a great movie, I think the more they try to tighten their grip, the more restrictions will slip through their fingers.

Or red dots

20 +- shot in Chicago this weekend and every weekend and no one gives a crap.

That's because pretty much every single one of the murders in Chicago (and Baltimore, and Detroit, and a number of other cities) - are committed by a "special" class of person who can't apparently be blamed for anything that they do.

That's because pretty much every single one of the murders in Chicago (and Baltimore, and Detroit, and a number of other cities) - are committed by a "special" class of person who can't apparently be blamed for anything that they do.

Its also because it has been happening for so long that people not only there in the city but far and wide just tune it out and ignore it ( especially the democrats who run the shithole cities and their bought and paid for media hacks).....it has become like the background noise of a nearby highway, nobody really notices it anymore and very few care to resolve it.

Its also because it has been happening for so long that people not only there in the city but far and wide just tune it out and ignore it ( especially the democrats who run the shithole cities and their bought and paid for media hacks).....it has become like the background noise of a nearby highway, nobody really notices it anymore and very few care to resolve it.
Its true. If something happens all the time, it isn't news.

I do think the distinction between AR pistols and ARs is going to be lost on 99% of John Q Public. They're not going to care if someone at a podium explains the difference between a stock and a brace. I think if they scrap the brace, it'll have VERY limited PR value. A brace is a hard thing to spin as an "evil accessory," except maybe that it makes an AR easier to conceal. It'll be up to the lefty/media PR machine to decide whether it's even worth the effort.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope they're going to reach a little further out than the AR pistol. Pun intended. Because, to paraphrase a great movie, I think the more they try to tighten their grip, the more restrictions will slip through their fingers.

Yeah, I don't see them having quite the same success hyping up braces as extra killy like they did with bump stocks. Most people can't tell the difference and have no knowledge of the NFA in relation to short barreled rifles anyhow. With eForms running as little as 10-20 days right now, I think going after braces would just cause a rash of Form 1 submissions.

Once again the democrats are promoting the idea that white people are bad, and once again the very same ignorant people that voted for them are spreading this lie. Whenever some whacko mama's boy kills someone, and it doesn't matter if the killer is white, black or Islamic, it's always the fault of Trump or white people, or the N.R.A. or the gunmakers, or all of the above. IMHO, the democrats are promoting violence for a reason, this is their chosen vehicle to retake the Whitehouse. Many American's are still on the fence about Trump so this could be the push that they really need to vote democrat.

We can only hope the first part is correct.

Or red dots

We will swap to green triangles. ;)

All I heard on NPR this morning was white people killing Latinos in EP. Not a single word about the Ohio shooting.

Yet you continue to listen. NPR is not unbiased. It's a shill of the Democraps. It should be defunded because it has far exceeded it's original mandate and in 2019, there is no need for government funding for "broadcasting" in the Youtube/Podcast world.

Less listeners = more reason to cut their funding.

We can only hope the first part is correct.

We will swap to green triangles. ;)

Yet you continue to listen. NPR is not unbiased. It's a shill of the Democraps. It should be defunded because it has far exceeded it's original mandate and in 2019, there is no need for government funding for "broadcasting" in the Youtube/Podcast world.

Less listeners = more reason to cut their funding.

Honest question, how do they track radio listeners?
I get they can track web streaming, maybe satellite/subscription services, but plain old radio?

On a side note, a WBUR hack showed up on my doorstep looking to sign new members on a blisteringly hot day a week back.
Shoved his ipad in my face to show me that I'm not currently a member without so much as an introduction.
I said 'let me get the wife (who was at work), she's just getting out of the shower' and left him standing there while I took the dogs out the back gate to run in the field.
Fat sweaty f*** had the nerve to flip me off when I passed him shortly afterwards while going to pick up my son, lol.

All I heard on NPR this morning was white people killing Latinos in EP. Not a single word about the Ohio shooting.

National Propaganda Radio needs to be defunded and taken off the air.

Everything, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING on there is about race. I listen to it sometimes when I'm in my car just to keep up with the commies and there is NEVER, EVER anything about a good old red blooded working American white guy. Its always some sob story bullshit about a guy from some bum fvck African country or somewhere in the middle east.

Last edited:
Local news up here (WMUR) = this morning was repeatedly effing it up and calling it "two-hundred-twenty-three rounds"

“...24-year-old Connor Betts used a souped-up assault rifle to fire 41 shots in about 30 seconds...police engaged with him after less than 20 seconds and Betts was killed 32 seconds after his first shot...Authorities also accused Kollie of providing Betts with the body armor and a 100-round double-drum magazine used in the Dayton attack. In an interview with federal agents, Kollie said he had done hard drugs, marijuana and LSD with Betts several times a week between 2014 and 2015, the affidavit says.”

There you go - 41 shots from a 100rd drum. Ban them.

Did drugs 5yr ago - lied on his 4473 too.

Carve all that on his stone - cops shot him dead in a minute. I’d still be all WTF?

Back
Top Bottom