1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

August 4, 2019 - 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SERE, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Masswhole

Masswhole NES Member

Honest question, how do they track radio listeners?
    I get they can track web streaming, maybe satellite/subscription services, but plain old radio?

On a side note, a WBUR hack showed up on my doorstep looking to sign new members on a blisteringly hot day a week back.
    Shoved his ipad in my face to show me that I'm not currently a member without so much as an introduction.
    I said 'let me get the wife (who was at work), she's just getting out of the shower' and left him standing there while I took the dogs out the back gate to run in the field.
    Fat sweaty f*** had the nerve to flip me off when I passed him shortly afterwards while going to pick up my son, lol.

2. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

National Propaganda Radio needs to be defunded and taken off the air.

Everything, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING on there is about race. I listen to it sometimes when I'm in my car just to keep up with the commies and there is NEVER, EVER anything about a good old red blooded working American white guy. Its always some sob story bullshit about a guy from some bum fvck African country or somewhere in the middle east.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    calsdad likes this.
  3. MaverickNH

MaverickNH NES Member

“...24-year-old Connor Betts used a souped-up assault rifle to fire 41 shots in about 30 seconds...police engaged with him after less than 20 seconds and Betts was killed 32 seconds after his first shot...Authorities also accused Kollie of providing Betts with the body armor and a 100-round double-drum magazine used in the Dayton attack. In an interview with federal agents, Kollie said he had done hard drugs, marijuana and LSD with Betts several times a week between 2014 and 2015, the affidavit says.”

There you go - 41 shots from a 100rd drum. Ban them.

Did drugs 5yr ago - lied on his 4473 too.

Carve all that on his stone - cops shot him dead in a minute. I’d still be all WTF?

xtry51 likes this.