August 4, 2019 - 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

Masswhole

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We can only hope the first part is correct.

We will swap to green triangles. ;)

Yet you continue to listen. NPR is not unbiased. It's a shill of the Democraps. It should be defunded because it has far exceeded it's original mandate and in 2019, there is no need for government funding for "broadcasting" in the Youtube/Podcast world.

Less listeners = more reason to cut their funding.
Honest question, how do they track radio listeners?
I get they can track web streaming, maybe satellite/subscription services, but plain old radio?

On a side note, a WBUR hack showed up on my doorstep looking to sign new members on a blisteringly hot day a week back.
Shoved his ipad in my face to show me that I'm not currently a member without so much as an introduction.
I said 'let me get the wife (who was at work), she's just getting out of the shower' and left him standing there while I took the dogs out the back gate to run in the field.
Fat sweaty f*** had the nerve to flip me off when I passed him shortly afterwards while going to pick up my son, lol.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All I heard on NPR this morning was white people killing Latinos in EP. Not a single word about the Ohio shooting.
National Propaganda Radio needs to be defunded and taken off the air.

Everything, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING on there is about race. I listen to it sometimes when I'm in my car just to keep up with the commies and there is NEVER, EVER anything about a good old red blooded working American white guy. Its always some sob story bullshit about a guy from some bum fvck African country or somewhere in the middle east.

Last edited:

MaverickNH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Local news up here (WMUR) = this morning was repeatedly effing it up and calling it "two-hundred-twenty-three rounds"
“...24-year-old Connor Betts used a souped-up assault rifle to fire 41 shots in about 30 seconds...police engaged with him after less than 20 seconds and Betts was killed 32 seconds after his first shot...Authorities also accused Kollie of providing Betts with the body armor and a 100-round double-drum magazine used in the Dayton attack. In an interview with federal agents, Kollie said he had done hard drugs, marijuana and LSD with Betts several times a week between 2014 and 2015, the affidavit says.”

There you go - 41 shots from a 100rd drum. Ban them.

Did drugs 5yr ago - lied on his 4473 too.

Carve all that on his stone - cops shot him dead in a minute. I’d still be all WTF?

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More research was done as part of the investigation and it's clear why the brave firefighters in the media rushed in to squash the story. The article ties up all the threads from back then.

Top Bottom