Attorney Jay McMahon on GOAL Podcast

Mike S

NES Member
From GOAL's Facebook:

The Primer - Episode 25 - Attorney Jay McMahon for MA Attorney General.

On this episode we sit down with Attorney Jay McMahon. Jay is the Republican candidate for Attorney General with vast real world experience.

We discuss the infamous and unconstitutional enforcement notice released by AG Healey on 7/20/16 and the Second Amendment in general, "shall not be infringed" rings true with this candidate!

We also discuss the broken MA criminal justice system, how our courts endanger the good citizens of Massachusetts (#MACourtFails), while AG Healey instead chooses to spend her time suing President Trump and oil companies.

If you would like more info about Attorney McMahon, please visit his website here. You can also sign up to stand out for Jay by visiting his website, or calling 508-759-9099.

Read more at
View: http://goalpodcast.libsyn.com/the-primer-episode-25-attorney-jay-mcmahon-for-ma-attorney-general#RkeQBIXGHhvsJdr6.99

He should have made those points when debating Maura.
I spoke to him about the first debate yesterday. He said that they have a formal debate coming up, with podiums, the whole deal where he will be able to better address those issues.

In the first debate the looney blond fired a statement about “the gun show loophole”

That anyone can buy any gun for cash, no questions asked.

When he said “not in MA. there is no gun show loophole”

She said “ just go across the border to N.H. an bring them back”.

I would like him to clarify that bS. Propaganda.

As the reason we need to violate the 2A in MA.
Is because n.h. Is dodge city.

Will Jay be getting a speaking coach or do a practice debate prior? I'm all for the guy, but he has to polish up a bit.
I think that's a benefit, he sounds like a common man, your neighbor, not some slick f***ing politician.

A common man cannot help us. You really need to up your standards.

Thanks.
Seriously Free, no matter what I say or do you are going to have something to say about it. You really need to stop being such a miserable prick.

The truth is these debates don't matter much. Unless you are Trump the vast majority of voters don't watch them. In the papers what you got from the debates is Healey is for sanctuary cities and is soft on crime and is for gun control. Jay is against sanctuary cities and was going to come down hard on the drug dealers and was very pro 2A.

But his much criticized debate performance is not the real issue. The Massachusetts gun owners are. Jay have been running for office for almost a year. Visited very gun club that he could. Every gun store he could. Any YouTube gun person in this state. Reached out to gun owners any and every way he could. Jay was motivated to run for Attorney General because of the stunt Maura Healey did with banning the sale of AR and AK style rifles. You would think Jay would have a lot of support from gun owners.........

The truth most gun owner just like to complain. Half the gun owners don't even know he is running. And the other half will probably remember to vote for him on November 6th. And of this half the vast majority have not given even a small donation to Jay's campaign.

Makes you wonder if the Massachusetts Gun owner really want Maura Healey out of the Attorney General Office.

Back
Top Bottom