attn leos: am i legal to carry?

Yes, we already knew this, but it doesn't delineate it as a felony or a misdemanor, so I don't even think it's arrestable, unless a resident LEO wants to tell us how they would arrest someone carrying against a restriction. (maybe there is some catch all thing?)

-Mike
Most of the LEO's I know say a LTC is a LTC period.

yes realtor--you got it right re: what & who i was asking---primus tactical gave the answer i needed
and since the computer doesnt give that info i will bite the bullet---lol ---and wait for the card---

I guess the big question is what's up with all the paranoia? Unless you really screw up the only time they would know that you had a ccw is in the event of an event that caused you to draw your ccw. At that point the technicality of that license is probably the least of your issues in this state.

At the same time once it's sorted out it'll be found you did not violate anything and there's no suitability issues because you were within the license issued by those determining suitability. So what's the real issue here? I wouldn't think about it. You jumped through the hoops so enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom