• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Attending Healey's Town Halls

Mesatchornug

NES Member
Per the recent GOAL email:
Please note, you must RSVP to be admitted to these events. To do so, go to AG Healey's Facebook page and scroll down to "events" to RSVP.

How "must" is this? Am I really required, as a citizen of the Commonwealth, to create a Facebook account in order to take part in our government? Will they be checking IDs? Will those people who still succeed in using pseudonyms on there be barred because their papers don't match?

Per the recent GOAL email:

How "must" is this? Am I really required, as a citizen of the Commonwealth, to create a Facebook account in order to take part in our government? Will they be checking IDs? Will those people who still succeed in using pseudonyms on there be barred because their papers don't match?

If you really want to go call her office and tell them to sign you up, that you don't have a Facebook but heard about it. I'm sure they have a way to accommodate that.

She's not going to back down on any of this. I had the the opportunity to see her speak on gun control the other day, and also got to ask a question as well as meet with her one on one after the panel she was on. I am convinced she absolutely will not back down on any of this. I'm not convinced she thinks the AWB is some kind of super-important gun control initiative, but it is what it is at this point and she won't back down off of it. She did mention she has heard nobody tell her that what they have done has affected them personally... so if you wanted an AR and can't get one now, or a Glock for example, you might mention that. At least that way she can't honestly keep saying it hasn't negatively impacted anyone. Ultimately she doesn't need your support. The courts are where this will be resolved.

Mike

She's not going to back down on any of this. I had the the opportunity to see her speak on gun control the other day, and also got to ask a question as well as meet with her one on one after the panel she was on. I am convinced she absolutely will not back down on any of this. I'm not convinced she thinks the AWB is some kind of super-important gun control initiative, but it is what it is at this point and she won't back down off of it. She did mention she has heard nobody tell her that what they have done has effected them personally... so if you wanted an AR and can't get one now, or a Glock for example, you might mention that. At least that way she can't honestly keep saying it hasn't negatively impacted anyone. Ultimately she doesn't need your support. The courts are where this will be resolved.

Mike
her actions effected me by this. She has removed and stripped me of my 2A rights !! Shall not be infringed.​ Has her to define those words

You'll make zero headway with that argument. Regardless of any deeper truth to that statement, that's not how the law works here.

Mike
Would love to hear her counter! I would love it. She mentions the constitution only when it suits her needs, and in the same breath steps on it. ! What she did and the AWB is unconstitutional. I would love to hear her tell me why it's not

Last edited:
2A is not unlimited, has always been regulated (she actually defers to the regulated language in the militia clause when discussing it), and circuit courts have held AWB's to be constitutional.

Mike

If you really want to go call her office and tell them to sign you up, that you don't have a Facebook but heard about it. I'm sure they have a way to accommodate that.

Throw in a nice comment about wanting to help end the scourge of the 2nd Amendment.

Which goes to show that our courts are unconstitutional.

2A is not unlimited, has always been regulated (she actually defers to the regulated language in the militia clause when discussing it), and circuit courts have held AWB's to be constitutional.

Mike

She's a true believer, a committed leftist. Guns, climate control, abortion and LGBT is what the Dems are clinging to now. They still can't believe they lost the election and have no intention of modifying their radical opinions. They hate the average American and Maura sneers at us, especially when you bring up the 2nd Amendment. Liberal judges have proven they are above the law and their followers have stated they don't have to obey laws they don't agree with. They need power to complete their takeover and can't admit their Dear Leader destroyed their party. We are living in interesting and dangerous times and things are going to get ugly, especially if President Trump is successful. Don't waste your time trying to reason w/radical leftists, they don't care about your rights and don't think you should have them.

Mike
Courts are wrong ! Tell her and them to read the plain language in the 2A

Get her on record spewing anti2, post on social media and make it go viral. This is politics today.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

She's a true believer, a committed leftist. Guns, climate control, abortion and LGBT is what the Dems are clinging to now. They still can't believe they lost the election and have no intention of modifying their radical opinions. They hate the average American and Maura sneers at us, especially when you bring up the 2nd Amendment. Liberal judges have proven they are above the law and their followers have stated they don't have to obey laws they don't agree with. They need power to complete their takeover and can't admit their Dear Leader destroyed their party. We are living in interesting and dangerous times and things are going to get ugly, especially if President Trump is successful. Don't waste your time trying to reason w/radical leftists, they don't care about your rights and don't think you should have them.

Actually, they hate the average working American. The ones that are beholden to the .gov, be it for free money, .gov jobs, or (eventual) relief from the crushing student loans, are the ones that the Left is playing to. It will not be long before the majority of voters is on the .gov "payroll' in one way or another.

That's the tipping point that they thought that they were at with Hildebeast's anointing.

They were off by an election cycle or two. Depends on how Trump can run the store. If he craters, or even if he just p!sses off some of the nose-holders that merely voted against the Harridan, we'll have a different outcome.

Here's how it's going down folks, the left has declared war on us and the authorities are refusing to protect us. This means we're on our own and if we allow ourselves to be bullied we deserve what we get.
"An annual community parade in Oregon has been cancelled after radicals threatened to shut down the event unless the local Republican Party was banned from participating.

Organizers of the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade in East Portland received an anonymous email urging them to bar the Multnomah County Republican Party, or “we will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade into the middle and drag and push those people out.”

The 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association issued a statement Tuesday saying that it could “no longer guarantee the safety of our community and have made the difficult decision to cancel the parade originally scheduled for Saturday, April 29, at 9:30 a.m.”

“The related Carnival at Eastport Plaza is also cancelled,” the association said. “We are deeply disappointed that the agendas of these outside groups have so regrettably impacted East Portland and the 82nd Avenue community.”

The threatening email, sent by [email protected], referred to previous protests and warned, “You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely.”

The subject line was, “Don’t make us shutdown the parade."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/26/oregon-rose-parade-cancelled-after-radicals-threat/
"Berkeley, local police preparing for massive riot, I mean “protest,” tomorrow at Coulter speech; Update: Coulter likely to cancel
posted at 11:21 am on April 26, 2017 by Allahpundit

Young America’s Foundation, which had been sponsoring the speech, has now backed out because Berkeley won’t guarantee that appropriate security measures will be taken. It’s too dangerous to encourage people to attend. Rumors are swirling that Coulter’s going to try to speak in Sproul Plaza, ground zero for the “free speech movement” at Berkeley in the 60s, if no venue opens up by tomorrow evening, which has school administrators and local PD in a panic. Read this article; the tone is roughly the same as if Homeland Security had just moved to red alert due to fear of an imminent terror attack.

I’d bet that the event ends up being more chill than everyone fears. But given all the hype about violence this week, maybe “anti-fascists” will feel obliged to put on a show."

You'll make zero headway with that argument. Regardless of any deeper truth to that statement, that's not how the law works here.

Mike

You assume that the AG or anyone else in this state will ever care about any Pro-2A argument. The AG doesn't even have a clue of what she is doing on this, beyond turning this into a token political issue type of thing.

-Mike

Would love to hear her counter! I would love it. She mentions the constitution only when it suits her needs, and in the same breath steps on it. ! What she did and the AWB is unconstitutional. I would love to hear her tell me why it's not

I'll save you some time:

Healey said:
"Blah blah blah, (insert generic anti gun talking point here), constitution says blah blah blah(meaningless drivel), the federal government needs to blah, blah blah."

Basically every other thing she says is nonsense/drivel, not exactly a surprise. There's no point "debating" anything with her, this is obviously a robot-job by her handlers, its a political stunt that someone else came up with. She will keep doubling down on the stupid, and then if/when it fails completely, you'll just get a one liner about how "the gun lobby is destroying this country" or some bullshit like that.

-Mike

You assume that the AG or anyone else in this state will ever care about any Pro-2A argument. The AG doesn't even have a clue of what she is doing on this, beyond turning this into a token political issue type of thing.

-Mike
The State is run by far left libs who have declared war on us. They have nothing but contempt for us and don't believe we should have the right to own firearms or protest their Fascist policies. Once you accept these facts you can start to understand where we stand, which is on our own. I believe things will get ugly soon. Gun control, Sanctuary cities, illegal immigration and chicks w/dicks are issues the Libs are taking stands on and they're not backing down. Read my post above, #16 and realize the authorities in Dem States will not protect us from the Liberal Brown Shirts. KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY!

Nailed it....with a nice countersink!

Here's how it's going down folks, the left has declared war on us and the authorities are refusing to protect us. This means we're on our own and if we allow ourselves to be bullied we deserve what we get.
"An annual community parade in Oregon has been cancelled after radicals threatened to shut down the event unless the local Republican Party was banned from participating.

Organizers of the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade in East Portland received an anonymous email urging them to bar the Multnomah County Republican Party, or “we will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade into the middle and drag and push those people out.”

The 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association issued a statement Tuesday saying that it could “no longer guarantee the safety of our community and have made the difficult decision to cancel the parade originally scheduled for Saturday, April 29, at 9:30 a.m.”

“The related Carnival at Eastport Plaza is also cancelled,” the association said. “We are deeply disappointed that the agendas of these outside groups have so regrettably impacted East Portland and the 82nd Avenue community.”

The threatening email, sent by [email protected], referred to previous protests and warned, “You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/26/oregon-rose-parade-cancelled-after-radicals-threat/
"Berkeley, local police preparing for massive riot, I mean “protest,” tomorrow at Coulter speech; Update: Coulter likely to cancel

Young America’s Foundation, which had been sponsoring the speech, has now backed out because Berkeley won’t guarantee that appropriate security measures will be taken. It’s too dangerous to encourage people to attend. Rumors are swirling that Coulter’s going to try to speak in Sproul Plaza, ground zero for the “free speech movement” at Berkeley in the 60s, if no venue opens up by tomorrow evening, which has school administrators and local PD in a panic. Read this article; the tone is roughly the same as if Homeland Security had just moved to red alert due to fear of an imminent terror attack.

I’d bet that the event ends up being more chill than everyone fears. But given all the hype about violence this week, maybe “anti-fascists” will feel obliged to put on a show."

This sort of thing is not all bad.
Now they are starting to f*ck with the daily events in peoples lives many of whom are in the middle.
Sorry , the parade your families were looking forward to has been cancelled due to threats from liberal wingnuts.
It does translate to the voting booth, ask President Trump.

Last edited:

They did exactly what the ****tards wanted. I would have welcomed them with open arms.

This is exactly what we want!
The Libs go crazy and people that aren't hard core Libs yet are distancing themselves and thinking maybe we need to protect ourselves from these crazy people!

Whalla, more guns in the hands of good citizens![smile]

All the lunacy that the far left promotes, and showcases, needs to be broadcast, far and wide. Let everyone know that the Libs are negatively affecting everyone. For no point.

If the Libs get a parade cancelled, because they don't like a group that is (was) going to be walking down the road, make sure that all the people that would have been watching the parade know that a small group of angry individuals think that they know best. They don't like the message, so YOU can't hear it.

Inclusion, and diversity, baby!

The only thing that will wake up the middle class would be if they did away with payroll tax deductions and paid people all the money they earn, then at the end of the month the individual had to write a check for taxes and send it to the government. It would be the biggest wake-up call, right now the taxes are deducted and most never miss it..

Last nights town hall was a joke, she danced in circles around every question and showed she has no idea what she's preaching.

Did anyone ask why she previously requested a $3 million budget increase when she just recently distributed $700,000 for opioid addiction prevention?

Back
Top Bottom