Boston Proper. Closest green town on a train path into the city?

Try The Commons at Winsor Gardens In Norwood - has a train station (on the Franklin local into South Station) right there

Pricing and apartment layouts are at the link below:

Overpriced for what you get (that speaks for all of Norwood and area) but overall, it's a pretty decent apartment complex.

On another forum a guy asked what is a gun friendly town in MA that is on any train path into the city. The guys wife got a job in the financial district of Boston and they are starting to look for apartments that are walking distance to a train station. From what I know I would think Natick or Franklin. Anyone think of a green town that’s closer? Want to give him some good advice.

Oh and he knows Ma sucks for guns and that the apartment will be highway robbery.

Framingham is pretty decent with giving out LTC's

There is a train station in Framingham right on Route 135 (south side/01702)

Cambridge has many closeted Fudds.
LOTS. Some who have their 'Lifetime FID' still.

Thirty years ago, when I moved to Harvard Sq, neighbors contacted the management company because I had an NRA sticker on my rear window of my car Years later, I received a couple of blue card WWII era firearms from a widow neighbor. The city police could not have been more polite. A couple of years after that, they held me and a couple of friends at gun point over a call of "men with a gun running into building". The sgt wasn't pleased with the Karen who made the call. The rookie was 'do you see what you've done?' to me. The sgt corrected him. She saw a .45 in my holster as I put on my suit coat while exiting my car. I have written the story out a couple of times here on NES.

I take the commuter rail into Boston from Leominster. A very 2A friendly city. And I am selling my beautiful home less than 10 minutes to the station. PM here and we can make a deal! 😁
1:22 train ride each way every day X 2 to North Station?

Do you actually do that?

Grew up in Franklin. They’ve been a very green town for at least 20 years. Friend got his LTC there last year and it was painless. Also surrounding towns like Medway, Norfolk and Bellingham should be zero issue.

Back
Top Bottom