"ATM Insecurity: How criminals are putting your safety at risk "

Really...? I knew about sticking any old mag swipe into an bank door like 10 years ago.. People are so naive.
Safety? Don't use an ATM, go to a teller - that way the same guy can watch you take out a lot of money, stick it in an envelope and do the same thing! smh.

People thought those magnetic strip readers were verifying their card in order to unlock the door? [rofl]

What a joke.

What thief would be so obsessed with getting in the vestibule in the first place when he can just wait for you outside!

You are no more protected inside the vestibule than outside.

People need to realize that and then they would realize that the mag stipe is of no consequence.

All I could think of during this video is "look at these retards, saying banks should enforce better card security to get into ATMs." As if that would help. I open the door, before it closes someone holds it open and jumps in. What then libtard? Shit, half the time people hold the door open FOR me.

I haven't used my ATM card in probably 15 years. I knew how the readers worked 20+ years ago. I used a store affinity card to open it once just to see that any mag stripe works.

The solution is simple. Just make it illegal to use anything but an atm card to open the doors. Jeesh. It's so easy. Oh and make the ATM a gun free zone!!

All I could think of during this video is "look at these retards, saying banks should enforce better card security to get into ATMs." As if that would help. I open the door, before it closes someone holds it open and jumps in. What then libtard? Shit, half the time people hold the door open FOR me.

I've had people come out while I'm waiting and block me as they push the door shut to make sure that it's locked after they leave. [hmmm]

believe it or not a few years ago I had to help a women (and her 16 yo daughter that she was 'teaching' how to use her new card) how to open the door. Sad part was they both looked fairly intelligent, and not the usual scum....

Back
Top Bottom