• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF talks about Conroe man caught selling machine guns

Selling to what he thought were criminals I have a problem with - manufacture and selling in general - meh.

Those were 80%s - I might have to look at email I got from 80% arms before stupidity begins.

Selling to what he thought were criminals I have a problem with - manufacture and selling in general - meh.

Those were 80%s - I might have to look at email I got from 80% arms before stupidity begins.

Of course they were, what do you think they want to ban next? [tinfoil]

We need our own article 13 so all the lurning vids on guntube and yootube don’t get into the brainz of these hooligans. Guv save the children! Hav mircy!

Ah, the old we create demand and then arrest people who try to meet it routine.

Im so glad the government continues to use taxpayer money to go around enticing/encouraging people to break the law so that they can in turn ask for more money to justify their existence....
Man is weak.
Put 75% of the Nes’rs home alone while the family is away for 7 days and have an attractive college woman visit the front door at 9pm and see what they choose.

Back
Top Bottom