• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF intends to reclassify and ban "armor piercing" ammo including M855

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel sorry for the folks that ran out and paid up to $280 and more for 420 rnd cans of M855.... well, not really. [smile]

Not really. Panic buyers get what they deserve. I just wish I had sold my m855 stockpile at those inflated prices.

I kind of feel sorry for the folks that ran out and paid up to $280 and more for 420 rnd cans of M855.... well, not really. [smile]

I don't at all. I look forward to cases of 855 being unloaded at less then normal prices. I will buy up a bunch of it and then shot it all.

I don't at all. I look forward to cases of 855 being unloaded at less then normal prices. I will buy up a bunch of it and then shot it all.

Not going to happen. Most of this stuff is going to sit in tinfoiler's closets and collect dust. Same as the sandy hookmaster ARs, etc. Yeah some of it will come back on the market, but not enough to pull the M855 price back to something actually cheap.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom