ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

Hold your horses guys, mine was filed a week before yours which is probably a two month wait the closer to 7/13/16 we get.

Not personally but I do know there were forms efiled on the 12th. As I remember, the system was a mess the last few days.

Yes I put one in on 7/11/16 in the morning then tried submitting another one a hour later and it just kept rejecting it.

Then I tried on the 12th and couldn't even sign in so I gave up one trying to get one more off under the wire.

Last edited:
Just got an email from ATF asking me to submit my LTC. Of course, the site is down...

Did they leave a email to contact back? If so I would submit the LTC (front and back) directly to that person along with your ID number or whatever it's called on your form. They might put it all together for you and submit your stamp right away.

I'm at 9.5 months now for a silencer, NH form 4 trust. June 7 purchase, 12/27 form 3, still waiting on form 4 approval. Anyone in a similar boat hear anything?

I am getting impatient, and am getting ready to dispatch the Milkwalker to the ATF address this.
milkwalker.jpg

Did they leave a email to contact back? If so I would submit the LTC (front and back) directly to that person along with your ID number or whatever it's called on your form. They might put it all together for you and submit your stamp right away.

Yes they said to update my eform and reply to email they sent. I had 3 emails from the same person asking the same thing

Back
Top Bottom