• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

The 7/1 forms have started in other states.

6f78059798d872f0527e001e4cdc15e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was being kind and trying to give him hope. [emoji51]

ETA I also figured that the wait would drop off significantly once we get past 13 July 2016.

Last edited:
That's a long time. Damn. Guess my toys stay loud for a while lol.

That time gets longer the closer you get to being approved. When you see guys around your date getting approved, you can almost taste it and the wait becomes unbearable. "I can go shoot it right, nobody would know, just once, just to see how it feels."

While i usually support the submit and forget theory, i just wound up waiting 4 extra months on a form 3 so maybe nagging bitch is also an acceptable method.

Anyone know about attaching a passport photo on a form 1 as an individual under the new guidelines? I know ATF copy gets a passport photo. What about ATF copy 2 or Cleo copy? Which one gets the second photo?

Yeah, unless the ATF makes the massive technological innovation of accepting electronically transmitted fingerprints and photos, eFile Form 1s and 4s are not coming back.

Given that this thread is so active I have a sort of off topic question.

Any idea on the turn around time for Form 20's?

I foolishly assumed that I could move my SBR to the range and back to home. Now I get to chomp at the bit with my closest range being 4 miles away.

Given that this thread is so active I have a sort of off topic question.

Any idea on the turn around time for Form 20's?

I foolishly assumed that I could move my SBR to the range and back to home. Now I get to chomp at the bit with my closest range being 4 miles away.

5320.20 "Application to Transport Interstate" take about 30 days.

Not sure exactly what you mean. Is your range in a different state than the address on your tax stamp? If so, yes you will need the 5320.20. Date it for a calendar year, and do it again next year

Back
Top Bottom