At least wait to get off Airport property

go shitpost somewhere else
So why are you here shitposting instead of out murdering agents of the government? Regardless of what state you live in, there are gun laws (which are unconstitutional) so why are you wasting your time here?
retarded even talking like that,,stupidest dumbest,lame freak you are,aint gotta brain strawman

On a totally different level, in any free state, while he might have been hassled for loading his carry piece at airport curbside, I really doubt that it would have made the local ABC affiliates headline news.

I don’t care what state you’re in, taking your gun out on the sidewalk in front of an airport and loading it in plan view is going to get you hassled by the police and most probably arrested for at least disturbing the peace. Just a dumb thing to do all around.
Hardly. Most of the US isn't MA.

FREE PLACE THAT SUCKED SHIT SO long there brains are all contaminate
your numb too..my dad flew around the world with one in his coat.

wt..hell is wrong with your stupid state...all living on your knees WWWAAAA MOTHER MAY I People pretty stupid ,,cant even own a musket with kneeling

non of no ones business.

I find your ideas intriguing. How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Honestly can't really say Improman is wrong. There was a time in NES's history not too long ago where it was a rough and tumble place, and everyone thought like this "09er" did.
[mg]
[pot]
You wieners crying "waaa, a gun at an airport, arrest him!" were in the minority. 🤓

Hardly. Most of the US isn't MA.

Other places people getting arrested? sure, probably not. But let's not pretend that activity at a large airport is not going to cause some default level of alarm. Would I call the cops on the guy? f*** no, but I can easily see even a hardcore RKBA cop dude going up to the guy and being like "dude WTFAYD, pls, dont do that, you scarin the sheep/fish" etc.

Obviously the dude isn't that bright.

In NH though you'd only be briefly hassled at worse for this. Isn't illegal. I still wouldn't though - bathroom stall, as stated, much more ideal, and you can shit out the wierd stuff you ate while you load your mags too.

What bugs me about MA is nobody just walked up and said "hey buddy, whatcha upto?". Or "hey this isn't the best place to be doing that".

I was at a gas station in Lowell one time. This woman storms in, freaking out, pointing at the pumps. It was a patron filling up while waiting for his coffee, gas cap in the handle, full tank, and fuel just free flowing into a river in the parking lot. It was 5ish PM and busy at that time. Nobody, including the person filling up at the pump next to it, thought to turn it off, and this woman (who at least viewed it as a problem needing to be addressed) ran 50 feet to report the problem instead of just pulling the cap out. That sorta stuff, a symptom of the larger problems we have.

Obviously the dude isn't that bright.

In NH though you'd only be briefly hassled at worse for this. Isn't illegal. I still wouldn't though - bathroom stall, as stated, much more ideal, and you can shit out the wierd stuff you ate while you load your mags too.

What bugs me about MA is nobody just walked up and said "hey buddy, whatcha upto?". Or "hey this isn't the best place to be doing that".

I was at a gas station in Lowell one time. This woman storms in, freaking out, pointing at the pumps. It was a patron filling up while waiting for his coffee, gas cap in the handle, full tank, and fuel just free flowing into a river in the parking lot. It was 5ish PM and busy at that time. Nobody, including the person filling up at the pump next to it, thought to turn it off, and this woman (who at least viewed it as a problem needing to be addressed) ran 50 feet to report the problem instead of just pulling the cap out. That sorta stuff, a symptom of the larger problems we have.

As Sen. Martha Coakley once said, “In Massachusetts we try and discourage … self-help.”

Whoops, I now see what you are talking about. You are right, I did. It was a post meant to be provocative, and I said he was great. I did not mean it. I was wrong. But yes Idid say it. I am sorry and apologize.
XOXO 🤗😘🤗😘

If some guy's loading a handgun in public and I can hear banjo music,
I'm noping away like a nopealope.
rxfshs4vlkz81.jpg

So, Arkansas is one of the 7 states where carry is prohibited in the non-sterile side of the airport. (AR, OK, FL, VA, IL, WI, ND). Three others (MS, OH, NV) prohibit concealed carry, but OC is theoretically legal*.

Once upon a time, my son flew in from his Army post for a visit. He flew into Little Rock. He had a phone, so I drove straight in, picked him up at the curb, and never entered the building.

Then as we were leaving, the National Guard was set up with a checkpoint. As we're leaving. Specifically, leaving curbside pickup, and moving away from the terminal.

This was a full size conversion van. Guardsman muttered something and opened the back doors. Shoved a couple of bags, shut the doors, and appeared just as confused as I was as he motioned we were free to leave. The "search" wouldn't have found Fat Man.

And naturally, I was carrying.

We had some really brilliant security measures in place, eh?

*My info comes from the Open Carry dot Org map, which is probably hopelessly out of date since John Pierce and Mike Stollenwerk basically abandoned the site.

So, Arkansas is one of the 7 states where carry is prohibited in the non-sterile side of the airport. (AR, OK, FL, VA, IL, WI, ND). Three others (MS, OH, NV) prohibit concealed carry, but OC is theoretically legal*.
It is prohibited in MA via CMR.

If he was able to understand the rules on getting a firearm on the plane he should be able to do a basic research about MA being a shitty place to deal with when it comes to gun laws. Quick google search should be a quick understanding that loading a pistol just outside the airport in plain sight is probably not going to go well here in MA...

Last edited:
If he was able to understand the rules on getting a firearm on the plane he should be able to do a basic research about MA being a shitty place to deal with when it comes to gun laws. Quick google search should be a quick understanding that loading a pistol just outside the airport in plane sight is probably not going to go well here in MA...

I do think the guys dumb but in many places people wouldn't comprehend the need to even Google that.

MA gun laws to a southerner could be akin to having a dress code that involved not wearing jeans in public except on Friday or something - some folks would just never expect anything of that nature to be law.

Even in NH I've met folks who drive across the border regularly, who keep random gun errata in their vehicle all the time, who can't fathom the laws they have been breaking when you explain it to them. It is a foreign concept.

Add/edit: in states like MA, folks have been really brainwashed into thinking lots of gun laws are normal, that really isn't so in most places.

I do think the guys dumb but in many places people wouldn't comprehend the need to even Google that.

MA gun laws to a southerner could be akin to having a dress code that involved not wearing jeans in public except on Friday or something - some folks would just never expect anything of that nature to be law.

Even in NH I've met folks who drive across the border regularly, who keep random gun errata in their vehicle all the time, who can't fathom the laws they have been breaking when you explain it to them. It is a foreign concept.

Add/edit: in states like MA, folks have been really brainwashed into thinking lots of gun laws are normal, that really isn't so in most places.
This is true. This state definitely has me think this way. The whole "may-issue" and if I'm suitable or not. It's definitely a "Privilege" in this state and not a right like it is in 90% of the USofA.

Back
Top Bottom