• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

At least wait to get off Airport property

Maybe he thought FOPA applied since he was traveling from Mississippi to Maine via MA? But then he’s loading it so it’s not transport, and outside in public at an airport. Idiot.

I know people from many states don't think twice about guns, but I would've thought they'd be aware that many other states are retarded in regards to guns and that MA is way up near the top of that retard list.

In my limited experience with gun owners from other states, if anything they tend to go overboard and think MA is worse than it actually is. I feel for the guy but am surprised that he would be that clueless

No he does not deserve it but what he did on the curb was pretty stupid at any airport.

I sure would have paid money to watch, though. I don't know which would be funnier--some dude loading his revolver surrounded by pussies who can't mind their own business, or watching the pearl-clutchers pissing their panties while dialing 911 to tattle.

I sure would have paid money to watch, though. I don't know which would be funnier--some dude loading his revolver surrounded by pussies who can't mind their own business, or watching the pearl-clutchers pissing their panties while dialing 911 to tattle.
Ya cause in 2022 you don’t have to worry about some f***ing nitwit mag dumping because someone didn’t coddle him proper.
It was a very stupid thing to do. Period.

According to USCCA, in Mississippi the restriction regarding airports is that you cannot carry

“…inside the passenger terminal of any airport, except that no person shall be prohibited from carrying any legal firearm into the terminal if the firearm is encased for shipment ,for purposes of checking such firearm as baggage to be lawfully transported on any aircraft;”

So he was playing by Mississippi American rules in a communist state.

He should have done his research but it’s bullshit nonetheless.

This.........a kid that grew up in the south probably, never had any idea that he couldn't carry here because its normal down there.

He just assumed he had the constitutional right to carry everywhere like 2A says he has.
Not just the south. A few years back, I had a contractor from NH pull out his new Sig in a Boston parking lot for show and tell. He had no idea he needed a license in mAss.

Assuming his return flight was out of Logan as well, he still would have caught charges trying to check his pistol on the way home.

People from Real America have no flipping clue about what MA and libtard gun law states are like. They are totally shocked that a person needs a license to posess here. So ya, he had no clue what trouble he was bringing upon himself.

I try explaining this to people in North Carolina.. they don't get it. They actually think I'm making it up. Especially the part with shotguns. Most states don't regulate shotguns.

Assuming his return flight was out of Logan as well, he still would have caught charges trying to check his pistol on the way home.
I have flown out of Logan with guns many times and have never had law enforcement summoned or gun license examination when checking gun in luggage. That seems to be a procedure reserved for NY airports.

I have flown out of Logan with guns many times and have never had law enforcement summoned or gun license examination when checking gun in luggage. That seems to be a procedure reserved for NY airports.

Given the "Mass" approach to so many other things I assumed that someone would be checking licenses on check-in. Good to know!

This goes to show that in Mississippi firearms are common sight in public.

I don't see the crime. Who's the victim? Arrested? He just flew with firearms. I doubt he's a gangbanger.

Just another chance for the state to stick it to the public for no reason other than they can.

Ya but were you loading your weapon on the curb waiting for your bus ride?? 😂
I was responding to the assertion he would have had problems when he checked his gun for the return flight. Of course, I was assuming he would not be unholstering it in public to unload it and put in his luggage.

Sorry, wasn’t meaning to imply he deserved to be arrested, just saying that even in a “free” state, loading a gun curbside in front of an airport would probably get you a trip to the station for disturbing the peace.
none of no,ones business. ONLY IN THIS commie state

I dated a MA prosecutor for a while. One of the things that got her to stop being a prosecutor is that one day she was asked to prosecute a guy from another State for a similar gun related incident.

The guy did nothing wrong except for having a gun in MA that someone saw and called the PoPo (that is as much detail as I will give).

She is a gun person and felt it was total BS.

I didn't ask her how it works, if they can reject the case or what happens on their end if they don't take it.
nothing wrong no victim/no crime..if you think he was wrong..GO DEEPTHROAT A BOOT

Back
Top Bottom