• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

At least wait to get off Airport property

Guy messed up. He flew in from Mississippi and still thought he was in America.
Big mistake
I am thinking even if he flew into the most free of freedom states where everything is total freedom and free, like Manchester NH for example, he would get jacked up for pulling out a gun and loading it on the airport grounds in front of mostly sheeple. Even though he is the most free state in the US, where freedom is free and free stuff is free...er :)

I,m sorry but loading a gun on a sidewalk in plain view of multiple bystanders is plain dumb no matter where you are. I'm pretty sure if you stood on the side walk outside of a shopping mall in Mississippi and loaded your gun their would be an issue.

I,m sorry but loading a gun on a sidewalk in plain view of multiple bystanders is plain dumb no matter where you are. I'm pretty sure if you stood on the side walk outside of a shopping mall in Mississippi and loaded your gun their would be an issue.
because you and your fathers have been brainwashed,,,slowly over time..S.L.O.W.L.Y .i see you all jump on freedom F- THE UNCONSTITUIONAL RULES..you people cringe,,hide run away.I CAN PROVE IT

nothing wrong no victim/no crime..if you think he was wrong..GO DEEPTHROAT A BOOT
Asher Langton on Twitter: okay tough guy https://t.co/famqd9v2ej / Twitter

I am thinking even if he flew into the most free of freedom states where everything is total freedom and free, like Manchester NH for example, he would get jacked up for pulling out a gun and loading it on the airport grounds in front of mostly sheeple. Even though he is the most free state in the US, where freedom is free and free stuff is free...er :)
YUP BUT THATS BECAUSE OF generational obedience slowly taking your brains and telling you your better off trusting the laws,as the create bondage,,,so when that happens you chain everyone up to a tree for lack of trust

Attachments

• 19657256_443054686064781_8195362237493011813_n.jpg
    19657256_443054686064781_8195362237493011813_n.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 22
Guy messed up. He flew in from Mississippi and still thought he was in America.
Big mistake
He would likely have been arrested anywhere else for the same thing, although in a free state would probably just get detained momentarily and set on his way, or charged with trash that was non disabling. (Disturbing the peace/disorderly conduct or some other catch all misdemeanor trash here)

Difference is if he did this on the curb at MHT i doubt the event would end with getting charged with a potentially disabling felony. That is kind of a HugeDifference(tm).

There is even at least one free state with a law that will only hose you with a fine if you accidentally bring your gun into the TSA checkpoint area.

When I moved from AZ to MA I drove cross-country with a Springfield xD45 on the passenger seat of my car, 13+1, under the printed out directions from google I was using. AZ to Oklahoma City first night, to Chicago (brother lives there) second night, outside Albany third night, arrived in Burlington the fourth day. No idea how many felonies I unwittingly committed.

There but for the grace of God...

YUP BUT THATS BECAUSE OF generational obedience slowly taking your brains and telling you your better off trusting the laws,as the create bondage,,,so when that happens you chain everyone up to a tree for lack of trust
So why are you here shitposting instead of out murdering agents of the government? Regardless of what state you live in, there are gun laws (which are unconstitutional) so why are you wasting your time here?

Dumb shouldn't mean arrested if no harm or threat of harm occurred.
Detention to assess the situation and issue a highly condescending instructional session on how to be discrete - no issue with that.
Away from a thousand people who may be videoing the incident? Sure.

I had an activist show up to a deal I was involved in, whipped out camera and started the usual BS. I looked at the team lead and said, 'look, we're screwed now, let's just yank him and get out of this mess.'

When the guy was in my truck, I looked the activist straight in the eye and told her, 'you took away my discretion when you started filming. My boss sees me let him go on your video, I get in trouble. Great job dumbass, you got that poor guy arrested.'

edit, because i hit submit too soon most of the time:

We were questioning him on something 'much larger' than immigration. He'd been killed if we did what we wanted to do and question him and let him go.

Away from a thousand people who may be videoing the incident? Sure.
Things change and not always in good ways.
As a teenager doing something stupid didn't automatically result in an arrest - if you weren't an ass it usually ended up with a bumpy ride home where your parents reinforced the lesson.
Doesn't seem like discretion is as much of an option today.

Things change and not always in good ways.
As a teenager doing something stupid didn't automatically result in an arrest - if you weren't an ass it usually ended up with a bumpy ride home where your parents reinforced the lesson.
Doesn't seem like discretion is as much of an option today.
Don't I know it. Boy, oh boy, do I know it.

"Carden was charged with possession of firearm without a firearms identification card, possession of ammunition without a firearms identification card and disturbing the peace. Police said Carden was licensed in a state with a non-reciprocal license to carry laws and was going to drive to Maine."

Is "intent to carry a loaded pistol" a thing? Presumably, his gun is confiscated, he’s fined and let go…unless they are taking Bruen angst out on him.
" licensed in a state with a non-reciprocal license to carry laws"

What kind of newspeak is that? MA does not have reciprocal license agreement with ANY states, last I checked. Are the police trying to fool MA residents into
thinking that the gun laws here are similar compared with most of the rest of the country?

" licensed in a state with a non-reciprocal license to carry laws"

What kind of newspeak is that? MA does not have reciprocal license agreement with ANY states, last I checked. Are the police trying to fool MA residents into
thinking that the gun laws here are similar compared with most of the rest of the country?
Yeah - MA considers no other state to meet their stringent standards for LTCs.

I always wondered what more extensive background check MA could do on a Non-Res LTC applicant? I recall something about NY, NJ, MA and a few other states "sharing" databases wrt gun licensing.

Sure, they can check MA databases to see if an applicant has any LE or mental health disqualifies, but NH isn’t going to give up anything on request, even if an applicant authorizes access - there’s nothing more to be had. My local PD isn’t going to discuss anything about me with MA that’s not already available. Or am I wrong?

People from Real America have no flipping clue about what MA and libtard gun law states are like. They are totally shocked that a person needs a license to posess here. So ya, he had no clue what trouble he was bringing upon himself.

I had no idea before I moved here. I thought they had an AWB and that was it. Gun ownership is so common in the south, and largely unregulated, that most people (including myself) can't fathom the restrictions here. Everyone was pissed because you need a purchase permit in NC for a handgun...getting the CCW permit obviated the need for that, AND got you out of a NICS check. Shall-issue of course. But everyone I knew had a gun. People would show off pics of their latest buy at work etc.

Back
Top Bottom