Article: Will Upstate NY cops, sheriffs enforce gun control laws?

There will also be some idiot-savant cop who will enforce any law to the letter of the law. THOSE are the most dangerous a-wholes out there. The kind of copy who will zap you for some obscure statute outside the outdated spirit of the law or some unconstitutional legislation (ALL THE NY $H!T).

The REAL QUESTION: will the Seriffs and Chiefs reward or condemn this type of cop/deputy? THATS the question.

Kudos to the few County Sheriffs who publicly state they will not enforce 'Safe Act' laws, but what about the NY State Troopers, and the hundreds of other municipal police departments? It appears to give New Yorkers little relief.

I for one, am proud of these Sheriffs for having the strength of character to publicly refuse to enforce a law that they know is unconstitutional. Hopefully the law will be repealed by the courts.

There will also be some idiot-savant cop who will enforce any law to the letter of the law. THOSE are the most dangerous a-wholes out there. The kind of copy who will zap you for some obscure statute outside the outdated spirit of the law or some unconstitutional legislation (ALL THE NY $H!T).

The REAL QUESTION: will the Seriffs and Chiefs reward or condemn this type of cop/deputy? THATS the question.

good question I hope if anyone stands up and doesn't enforce it they don't get replaced by a puppet

My question is when will NY sheriffs kill Cuomoand everyone who voted for that monstrosity and hang them in the town square as a warning to everyone else.

If they're not going to do that, then it's all pretty moot.

Back
Top Bottom