Article: THE LEFT’S HYPOCRISY: MURDER PROVES NEED FOR GUN CONTROL, BUT NOT END OF SAN

10 Black people get killed in $hit-cago over the 4th of July weekend. No flags or statues are ordered down.

This is just another day at the office for the left. Ignore the events that impede your narrative and show amped up selective outrage over ones that push your agenda forward.

Blame all gun owners when a nut shoots up a school, but don't prejudge or make sweeping policy statements when an illegal immigrant that has been deported five times kills an innocent young woman.

It is very interesting that all the democrats seem to be missing out on the fact that the gun used was stolen from a Bureau of Land Management officer who had left his/her .40 caliber handgun unsecured in an unattended car. All the tougher gun control laws that are only aimed at law abiding non LEO folks that they are clamoring for would not have prevented this tragedy. However, what would have prevented this is if San Francisco was not a Sanctuary City and had turned this illegal over to ICE when they had him in custody instead of dismissing the drug charge and releasing him to the streets.

It is very interesting that all the democrats seem to be missing out on the fact that the gun used was stolen from a Bureau of Land Management officer who had left his/her .40 caliber handgun unsecured in an unattended car. All the tougher gun control laws that are only aimed at law abiding non LEO folks that they are clamoring for would not have prevented this tragedy. However, what would have prevented this is if San Francisco was not a Sanctuary City and had turned this illegal over to ICE when they had him in custody instead of dismissing the drug charge and releasing him to the streets.

Preventing law-abiding citizens from defending themselves does NOT prevent this type of crime. Preventing criminal illegal aliens with 7 felonies from re-entering the country DOES! Plain and simple.

One could effectively argue that the policy prescription of the left (Sanctuary cities and gun control) leads to MORE of these types of tragedies than the polar opposite.

Some undocumented worker from Mexico ends up shooting and killing an American in California and everybody wants to label him a "murder" or something. Sheesh.

Sometimes the solution to a problem is right under your nose and you don't see it. In this case I think what we're not seeing is that we're not approaching this the right way.

We need to promote the whole sanctuary city thing more. The US Govt has apparently been advertising the food stamp program in Mexico. This is an obvious attempt to draw in more illegal immigrants.

What needs to happen is that all of the money currently spent by "conservative" groups to fight the sanctuary city thing - should get devoted to running advertising in Mexico detailing exactly where the sanctuary cities are - and detailing just what you can get away with.

Imagine big billboards in Mexico that read something like:

"Hi - my name is Jose Lopez. I've been caught for ten different crimes in San Francisco . They let me go every time. There's lots of dumb Gringos up here with TONS of money and stuff to steal. San Francisco is one of the richest cities in the country! I never lose my food stamps no matter how many times they catch me - and even when I get deported - once I get back - I can still get back all my government benefits! Come to San Francisco everybody!"

Run the campaign all across Mexico and down thru Central America. Make sure to call out each sanctuary city by name.

The US government and liberals will bitch and whine like crazy - but what can they do about it? The campaign is running in a foreign country - where they can't ban it. And besides - all we're doing is telling everybody how great all these sanctuary cities are - how could they object to that?

The payoff is that sanctuary cities are more than likely chock full of liberals who support all of this - so why not give them more of exactly what they support?

"History sometimes repeats itself and not always for the greater good"."

Michael C. Thibodeau

I Googled it and I am claiming rights to my own quote. Please correct me if I am so wrong.

Back
Top Bottom