Article: Robert DeLeo and Co. cannot wait to hammer your constitutional rights

I know plenty about him to elaborate but do not deem it necessary. Looking like a big fat ahole speaks volumes of his principals and sums him up perfectly

Shouldn't we start sending letters to our State representatives telling them how we feel about our right to bear arms?

Here's a joke...

The Committee also recommends that this firearm safety course be standardized and accredited, while requiring a number of components. These components should include safe handling of firearms, live fire, safe storage of firearms, and a clear understanding of the Massachusetts firearms law

Even full time Lawyers, Judges and MA Legislators don't have a clear understanding of these abomination of "laws".

This will just be their way of denying EVERYONE an LTC, because no one will be able to get a passing grade on that part of the test.

And a module on Suicide? WTF does suicide have to do with gun safety? - Don't handle a gun if you are suicidal? Don't leave your gun loaded where a suicidal person can get a hold of it?

Last edited:
It took a committee a year to put that BS together? It comes across with the quality of a High schooler's term paper written in one night. Glad to know there were esteemed scholars on the job [puke]

This whole report just reads "blah, blah, blah... and more hot air." They are just spewing nonsense without actually doing anything. The four things that will likely affect us are the 90 day renewal issue, running secondary transactions through FFL's, unifying the two firearms "lists", and tax credits for buying a firearm safe. Basically I see two for, one against, and one maybe. The transaction change will suck in varying degrees based on which "list" is used but will suck regardless because it now means that all of those off-list guns can no longer be transferred. I see this as the biggest problem facing us as a result of this proposed legislation.
If they want to run bg checks, which you know they want on absolutely any transaction, they are going to do it but this way is a cop-out. What they SHOULD do is just run a bg check with the eFA-10 form and get rid of the paper forms. Then you don't involve the FFL's at all. That would require infrastructure the state would need to build out and the proposed change puts the burden on us instead.

The background check thing is crap. If you have a license, you have a clean background, and you can only buy guns with licenses! Only smart people hold office right? They should know this...

Well at least they will get rid of LTC B... Which just translates into more DENIED applicants or Restricted LTC A, which is a defacto LTC B in the first place...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

I think thats a good start but we have to do more than just call in they won't listen to us. They ignored GOAL at the hearings and gave very little time to the pro gunners to talk. They clearly don't care what we have to say. I say we convince every gun shop in this state to suspend sales of firearms and ammunition to state and federal officials. Also convince the gun clubs throughout the state to stop allowing use of their range to the local police departments for training and qualifications. The police and other officials do not make the laws but i guarantee you they will still enforce them. It would send a message that if you want to treat law abiding citizens and unequal than we are going to treat law enforcement as unequal and help to unite gun owners in this state. We can no longer try to reason with these people and fight them on their playing field. Anyone that has some input or ideas on this should email me [email protected].

constitutional. carry

I would like to infringe on this guys right to eat cheeseburgers
The only chance gun owners in mass have is to push strongly for constitutional carry...they wont stop till all guns are gone in mass....moving to arizona!

Back
Top Bottom