Article: Photo: Checkpoint cops point guns at motorists

when someone points an AR and a pistol at your head, you KNOW they're not ****ing around. In all honest though, this seems behaviour more typical of bank robbers than police, what gives?

Haha, at first glance I thought I saw the same thing abowden... turns out upon closer inspection, its the stock of the rifle held by the officer on the other side of the car that looks strikingly like the ejection port and frame of a handgun. I guess those officers considered an innocent motorist's head a "safe direction"...

Separated at birth?

3DBaD1x.jpg

Last edited:
why aren't these guys immediately fired when these photos get out? F'ing sickening

Because cops and their unions "protect their own" and are thus largely immune from consequences for their wrongdoing. Hence why I am no longer willing to give most of them the "benefit of the doubt" that us mere mundanes often do not receive.

Is the cops action considered "assault with a deadly weapon"?

If so, could the driver respond with lethal force?

Never mind the other cop who is wearing the helmet.

He is from the internet and he is here to help.

Is the cops action considered "assault with a deadly weapon"?

If the laws were applied equally to cops as to us regular folk, yes.

If so, could the driver respond with lethal force?

Only if the driver was OK with getting shot by one of the other cops.

Never mind the other cop who is wearing the helmet.

He is from the internet and he is here to help.

[laugh]

In all honesty, it looks like the cop could be aiming for the backseat and not at the driver. Its a tough angle to see...

In all honesty, it looks like the cop could be aiming for the backseat and not at the driver. Its a tough angle to see...

The driver is still in the car, with his hands on the wheel, and the cop has backup. Why is the rifle even presented? Absurd.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tojo
The driver is still in the car, with his hands on the wheel, and the cop has backup. Why is the rifle even presented? Absurd.

Ahh..because the bad guy might have carjacked the guy and be hiding in the backseat. Just saying - that's why they are doing the checkpoint - to look for him. Not saying that's the case, just that its plausible.

Ahh..because the bad guy might have carjacked the guy and be hiding in the backseat. Just saying - that's why they are doing the checkpoint - to look for him. Not saying that's the case, just that its plausible.

plausible, sure. Justifiable? no. Honestly, I'd have no problem if I I read that some citizen pulled his CCW and shot that cop in the face for that.

I believe that if I were on the receiving end of this, I would leave the area when safe to do so, call my lawyer, and sue the JBTs. You don't get to point a gun at me for sh*ts and giggles.

Don't make jokes, ladies and gentlemen - while most cops are decent folks, plenty more get hard ons looking at photos like this.

someone muzzle sweeps me in disregard to all rules of firearm safety i'm friggin pissed. police officer or NOT
there are rules to follow. this idiot should should be suspended pending remedial firearm safety training class

- - - Updated - - -

suspended with pay of course

also looks like a chp uniform. he might have watched too many chips reruns as a kid and was pissed that eric estrada and what's his name weren't portrayed as militeristic bast***s and decided to change the image
on his own

wow i am pissed off at that image

Back
Top Bottom