Article on what to do if caught showing...

Cops are usually the worst people to ask with regard to firearm law questions! If what he told you was true then no one would get bagged for their firearm becoming exposed accidentally, because it would be considered open carry at that point. What you were told makes no sense at all (not that MA laws do anyway).

You can carry concealed, or carry openly...you cannot have a mix of both. There are certain criteria that must be met in order for qualify as "open carry" versus concealed. I think the reason they did this so that people can't lift up their shirt as a threat, and just state afterwards that they were "open carrying".

I laughed out loud when I read this. Misinformed cop misinforms friend, and you pass on the favor.

yeh... the cops aren't a law reference, their job is to arrest people and let a judge decide what the law should be, or let the DA make a deal as to what the law is....

the only people interested in what the laws ACTUALLY are, are us.... and we don't matter anyway....

All I retained from this whole thread is....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Oh! Hello there!
13197334958191319677259523brandish-cover333.jpg

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Cops are usually the worst people to ask with regard to firearm law questions! If what he told you was true then no one would get bagged for their firearm becoming exposed accidentally, because it would be considered open carry at that point. What you were told makes no sense at all (not that MA laws do anyway).

I laughed out loud when I read this. Misinformed cop misinforms friend, and you pass on the favor.

yeh... the cops aren't a law reference, their job is to arrest people and let a judge decide what the law should be, or let the DA make a deal as to what the law is....

the only people interested in what the laws ACTUALLY are, are us.... and we don't matter anyway....

I may be mistaken but I believe they were talking about Washington State.... Not Massachusetts

Back
Top Bottom