Article: #OccupyCongress: Congressional Black Caucus Urges Disruption of House for Gu

I'm not trying to start an argument here.....but I take serous offense to anyone who tries to impose limits, bans and restrictions on my second amendment rights. Aside from the fact that we as a country sent certain representatives to DC to represent our interests I don't think it wise to push an agenda against the majority.

That said and knowing full well that mass events are usually white people and in some cases with legally obtained firearms the majority of violence where a gun is used is carried out by those who obtain firearms in other than legal ways. So the gun control they request will do nothing to stop that violence.

More importantly, since the majority of gun owners that will be affected by this obtain their firearms through legal means I find this agenda and these proposed bills and legislation are based in hate and racism.

Additionally, this is an administration who are letting a croup of criminals dictate law in this nation. Creating laws and restricting the majority because a small percentage of a population is criminal is retarded. PUNISH THE CRIMINALS!!!!!!

Article: #OccupyCongress: Congressional Black Caucus Urges Disruption of Hous...

I have a serious problem with goddamned supposed leaders of the free world acting like third world pickle knobbed protesters within the same hallowed walls occupied by the likes of Adams, Webster, Clay, and others who actually practiced the American traditions of debate and compromise for the sake of freedom and liberty rather than opposing it.

I don't care WTF their skin looks like... they all look the same under tar and feathers.

Last edited:
The CBC should be addressing THEIR OWN RACIAL GROUP who are responsible for the majority of gun crimes in this country.

I have a serious problem with goddamned supposed leaders of the free world acting like third world pickle knobbed protesters within the same hallowed walls occupied by the likes of Adams, Webster, Clay, and others who actually practiced the American traditions of debate and compromise for the sake of freedom and liberty rather than opposing it.

I don't care WTF their skin looks like... they all look the same under tar and feathers.

Absolutely agree. Protests are the right of every citizen but NOT in Congress, that is unacceptable. If they want to protest they are welcome to do so outside like any other American who wants to exercise their right to free speech. Sure wish we had a leader who would make it clear that would not be tolerated and drag them all out by their ears. Instead we have Paul Ryan who is afraid to do anything that might damage his standing in the eyes of his masters, the Democrats.

These are our supposed "leaders" who have shown that the only way they are able to deal with an issue when they don't get their own way is to sit on the floor and pout like a child. Great model for our children.

When you adjust for the percentage of the population, whites don't commit mass shootings at any higher of a rate than anyone else. Blacks do commit a hugely disproportionate amount of violent felonies.

The CBC should be addressing THEIR OWN RACIAL GROUP who are responsible for the majority of gun crimes in this country.

So, in effect, you are saying is if the CBC calls out its own minority, it would be like the pot calling the kettle black.

Why is there even a CBC. Is there a CWC, a CAC or a CLC?

These are our supposed "leaders" who have shown that the only way they are able to deal with an issue when they don't get their own way is to sit on the floor and pout like a child. Great model for our children.

Our system of government was not based upon them being our "leaders" but of them being elected representatives. By referring to them as leaders, you are condoning a level of control to them.

Our system of government was not based upon them being our "leaders" but of them being elected representatives. By referring to them as leaders, you are condoning a level of control to them.
Good point. I was using the term more in the British sense, as in a member of government who is responsible for initiating business, but you are absolutely correct.

So, in effect, you are saying is if the CBC calls out its own minority, it would be like the pot calling the kettle black.

Why is there even a CBC ? Is there a CWC, a CAC or a CLC?

1. Yes....in jest.[wink].....or NOT!

2. Because people in political office want to feel "diplomatic" about themselves when they are dealing with their "contemporaries" so they allow fraudulent organizational titles to exist for those whom they actually really despise.

3. No those would not be politically correct and would counter the false benevolence that those in office seek to portray.

I'm not trying to start an argument here.....but I take serous offense to anyone who tries to impose limits, bans and restrictions on my second amendment rights. Aside from the fact that we as a country sent certain representatives to DC to represent our interests I don't think it wise to push an agenda against the majority.

That said and knowing full well that mass events are usually white people and in some cases with legally obtained firearms the majority of violence where a gun is used is carried out by those who obtain firearms in other than legal ways. So the gun control they request will do nothing to stop that violence.

More importantly, since the majority of gun owners that will be affected by this obtain their firearms through legal means I find this agenda and these proposed bills and legislation are based in hate and racism.

Additionally, this is an administration who are letting a croup of criminals dictate law in this nation. Creating laws and restricting the majority because a small percentage of a population is criminal is retarded. PUNISH THE CRIMINALS!!!!!!

Tries? They already have.

Started in 1934 and has escalated since. Sure, there have been some recent gains, but the overall trajectory doesn't bode well for us.

As a white pale and stale male, they don't speak for me, in any issue, so eff off,
thank you and have a nice day.

Go settle your gun problem in Chicago and get back to work that's what you get paid for ! What don't you understand about "shall not be infringed " ???

Paul Ryan should grow a set and have them removed them from the house floor !

Maybe they should go and hold a sit in on the streets of Chicago without their armed bodyguards...

The gun laws are not intended to affect them. They are intended to discourage gun ownership among the law abiding. This is why the gun charges are almost always dropped.

Gun control in this country has it's origins in keeping firearms out of the hands of ex-slaves. (black people).

From what I've seen over the last few decades - black people an the politicians who claim to represent them, don't seem to have any issues with different laws for people based on skin color.

So....... taking into account the fact that the Dallas shooter was black and........ taking into account a pretty high percentage of the murders taking place in this country are black on black crime and................... taking into account all the politicians standing up there demanding gun control are black ......... I have no problem supporting their call for more gun control - AS LONG AS IT ONLY APPLIES TO THEIR CONSTITUENTS (black people).

I think it's well past time to start calling people out on their bullshit. And the best way to counteract this crap is to agree with them - but when we do so - make it PLAINLY clear that we're only talking about denying gun ownership to black people.

13442290_571811096337881_2650859337593689623_n.jpg

Go settle your gun problem in Chicago and get back to work that's what you get paid for ! What don't you understand about "shall not be infringed " ???

Paul Ryan should grow a set and have them removed them from the house floor !

Maybe they should go and hold a sit in on the streets of Chicago without their armed bodyguards...

Exactly! Since Obama was first elected, 3,500 black people have been murdered in Chicago. Why no outcry for them if #blacklivesmatter?

Back
Top Bottom