Article: Katie Couric Gun Control Film Leaves Four-Hour John Lott Interview on Cuttin

The silent majority of gun owners want more gun control????? I must be in the minority because I want to abolish licensing completely.

Bubble headed bleach blond bimbo,

news reader who who makes millions
because America wants fap factor with their political commentary posing as news.

Fair and balanced reporting does not exist.

Motives and Incentives drive all behavior.

Couric has an agenda, and supporting the second amendment is not on it.

No surprise. Lott uses facts and logic. Those things have no place in the progressive agenda and anti-2A hit pieces.

The one FACT is that people's distrust of their govt and the media is greater than I have seen in my lifetime and there is a damn good reason for it. People like Couric just re-enforce why people feel this way.

Someone should leave HER on the cutting room floor......with the last ounce of life leaving her.

Pretty pathetic when you can't make a point without resorting to lies.
That and making sure facts to counter your fairy tales never see the light.
Weak.

WGAF what that talking head says execpt for the sheeple who are to damn dumb to know the difference. The Libs seem to gather information through reading and watching boobs like this...well adjusted citizens learn by doing, reading and watching (with a grain of salt). SO I guess propaganda DOES work.

As far as I am concerned, John Lott lost all his credibility with the Mary Rosh affair. Just think of the contempt we would have for a "researcher" on the other side of the issue who did the same thing.

The entire paradigm of "gun control" is dishonest. Not the least bit surprising that supporters of it are liars and half-wits.

AA

During an interview to pro-2A supporters, they selectively edited the film to create silence in response to a question about background checks, instead of their actual answers. This article includes the raw audio of their actual answers. http://theweek.com/speedreads/62648...dly-edited-make-progun-activists-look-foolish

I heard this on bearingarms.com and it's insane how much they cut out! When the movie came out I was surprised at the awkward silence. However, the full audio of the real answers to her question would make pro2A supporters proud.

You don't blame the scorpion for behaving true to it's nature.

The director admits to the edit:
“There are a wide range of views expressed in the film," said Soechtig, the director, in a Wednesday statement. "My intention was to provide a pause for the viewer to have a moment to consider this important question before presenting the facts on Americans' opinions on background checks. I never intended to make anyone look bad and I apologize if anyone felt that way.”

Couric, who narrated and served as executive producer, offered the following: "I support Stephanie's statement and am very proud of the film."

I blame Virginia Citizens Defense League for agreeing to be in the film, rather than blaming the filmmaker -- You don't blame the scorpion for behaving true to it's nature.
v3ngc8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom