Article: Juan Williams reacts to Fort Hood: Time for U.S. to go ‘gun-free’

In preparation for Gun Free America current administration should show us excellent crime prevention program which would eliminate all illegal weapons from our streets in 1 year. If it can't be done we should keep our guns.

In preparation for Gun Free America current administration should show us excellent crime prevention program which would eliminate all illegal weapons from our streets in 1 year. If it can't be done we should keep our guns.

Would love to see this attempted. However, knowing the current administration, they would claim all "illegal" guns merely "undocumented" and then ask us to turn ours in, or try and take them.

Last edited:
300-million-guns.jpg

White Feather

It's Juan's job (at Fox News) to be the guy who speaks for the Left (so that Fox News can be seen to be "fair and balanced").

We don't have to like the message; Juan Williams is just doing his job.

So I get it his Job is to be an Idiot. Fair and Balanced really, you call that fair and balanced?

He's not an idiot; he's playing the part of the idiot-lefty (as seen by the mostly-conservative Fox News viewership). And he's playing it well.

TV "news" is as real as professional wrestling.

It's just a show.

Wanna see a liberals' head explode?
Feign interest in their opinion, but explain that you are a horribly practical person and would like them to explain just how they hope to accomplish a Gun Free America.

By the time you enumerate all the Amendments that will have to be suspended, and lay Posse Comitatas on top of THAT list, you'll likely get only one response... "I don't care about any of that stuff! Guns are bad!" [rolleyes]

Feign interest in their opinion, but explain that you are a horribly practical person and would like them to explain just how they hope to accomplish a Gun Free America.

By the time you enumerate all the Amendments that will have to be suspended, and lay Posse Comitatas on top of THAT list, you'll likely get only one response... "I don't care about any of that stuff! Guns are bad!" [rolleyes]

My life is too short to even talk to a liberal, let alone explain history and government to them.

It amazes me that people can be this delusional and think this is a viable option. Hey, maybe he would want to invest in my unicorn farm

Or just get rid of "gun free" zones let the military carry and do what they were trained to do.

There are far more fun ways to see a libtard's head explode... It usually involves small, very rapidly moving objects. [rofl2]

I just wish all these anti gun, freedom hating idiots, would pack up jump on the first plane to England. They could then have their utopia of no guns(not really)[wink] and after today, knife free zone. Just be careful of the occasional machete attack.

Its time for America to go "Juan (Williams) Free"

Williams is every much as much of a nut as piers morgan

we need a new amendment to the constitution,

that you can not use the first amendment to try to strike the second, or any other already established and ratified amendment.

and upon due process removal from holding a public office now or in the future shall be the penalty.

Back
Top Bottom