Article: FORMER CNN ANCHOR SURVIVES ASSAULT THANKS TO HUSBAND CARRYING GUN

Maybe this will serve to wake some of the tards at CNN da fuq up.

When it happens to a random its much easier to blow it off. When it happens to someone you know that changes things a bit.

Its "nice" to finally see a report of a shooting where the legally armed citizen prevails, and not some thug shooting a kid riding his bicycle. This is why more people should obtain a concealed carry permit and the proper training. I would love to hear the anti-gunners say something about this situation, and how guns are so evil...it looks to me like two law abiding citizens are alive. I don't see any evil in that.

Its "nice" to finally see a report of a shooting where the legally armed citizen prevails, and not some thug shooting a kid riding his bicycle. This is why more people should obtain a concealed carry permit and the proper training. I would love to hear the anti-gunners say something about this situation, and how guns are so evil...it looks to me like two law abiding citizens are alive. I don't see any evil in that.

Even better that it happened to a prominent news person. There's no way the antis can turn this one around.

Even better that it happened to a prominent news person. There's no way the antis can turn this one around.
Sure they can. Regardless of who was killed, it's "gun violence" to them. The death will added to stats on shootings to turn up in reports by the Joyce Foundation or Johns Hopkins on "gun violence" in the future.

The most likely response from anti-gun people is going to be that she should have just let the guy rape her (and her husband) , take all their stuff - and let him get away. They took a human life - and he was just misunderstood and turning his life around.

There is more to this story. Awesome advice from Ms. Russell.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...hor-to-gun-control-proponents-shut-the-fk-up/

Russell said:

The discussion over the debate to own a gun is just ridiculous. As Americans we have the right to bear arms and as humans the right to protect ourselves. I’m sure that the man who shot my husband did not have a gun permit. Criminals will always have guns. The rest of us legally obtain our gun permits.

She added, “If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f–k up about it. Make your own decisions.”

15.JPG

https://youtu.be/Gcp8FVW7otw?t=4m10s
@ 4:10 her infamous thigh holster on Conan O'Brien's show

For those waiting to read in some lame-stream media outlet how the shot-dead criminal was an aspiring rap artist about to start college next fall... Gonna be a loooong wait.

Back
Top Bottom