Article: BREAKING: Court Rules in Favor of Plaintiffs in 1st Amendment Lawsuit Challe

Winning an uphill battle.

in 1980 i sent away for a parchment copy of the bill of rights, free from RJR tobaccco co.

and it is framed and hanging on my wall ever since.

i didn't know that such a sustained attack on that document would be coming , but here it is.

The Legislative Counsel issued a takedown demand to Hoskins based on a discussion thread about the controversy over the takedown demand sent to Publius.

You have got to be ******* kidding me. Talk about state power overreach! And that pesky 1st Amendment - I mean, the overlords wouldn't want anyone talking about politics, am I right?

You have got to be ******* kidding me. Talk about state power overreach! And that pesky 1st Amendment - I mean, the overlords wouldn't want anyone talking about politics, am I right?

It's a cancer! Healy is doing the same thing and getting away with it.

Congrats to Derek for standing up and winning.

I read, (actually mostly skimmed through,) all 38 pages of the decision last night. It's amazing the cases involved/referred to and the mental gymnastics.

Can't find the thread...
Wasn't there JUST a thread on abuses by a Sheriff's department, where CPL holders were turned over to KABC or something but special people who may be CPL holders weren't (court officers, judges, LEOs, etc?) I thought that was in California.

" Doe Publius and Derek Hoskins v. California Legislative Counsel Diane Boyer-Vine" Once again proving my theory of hyphenated last names.

It appears and equally important issue was either not addressed, or not yet adjudicated.

Does a state have the right to regulate conduct on the internet that occurs outside its borders, and is hosted on a server outside its borders?

Once those names/addresses get back up, it looks like the Streisand Effect will be in full play on this one.

Back
Top Bottom