Article: AG Lynch Previews Obama’s Terrorism Address: Gun Control ‘Always’ Part of Co

Now Madam Secretary does this "gun control" that you are talking about extend to our government
- giving firearms to those abroad who have not undergone background checks like the "moderate rebels" in Syria who in turn gave those US-supplied firearms to ISIS.
- giving firearms to firearm dealers for the expressed purpose of selling to gun traffickers (ATF gunwalking, Fast & Furious).
- heavily discounting military-grade weapons to US police departments

I also wonder how long before the State of California is sued for a lack of security at this state government center, as apparently two armed bad guys just walked right in.

I'm really tired of these Obama appointed asswipes who's only job requirement on their resume is they are not white male Catholics, getting in our face at every freakin opportunity to tell us how bad guns are. I'm sure this person is never more than 20 feet away from a gun that's there to protect her wrinkled ass.

As she sits in her ivory tower protected by armed guards, yet she doesn't think we should protect ourselves.

I suppose if I were protected by my own security force, thought I was better than other people and was un-American I might support gun control too!

- - - Updated - - -

As she sits in her ivory tower protected by armed guards, yet she doesn't think we should protect ourselves.

Didn't you know Loretta's family is more important than yours? Come on Timbo, I mean what makes you think you have the right to own guns anyway?

So, as this administration stokes the flames of a race war, openly welcomes foreign terrorists across our border, releases prisoners, etc, etc all making us less safe. The move is to remove our means of self-protection and tell us to call the police that they have also started a war against to protect us? This is insane.

This is a priority over actually fighting ISIS? Over making moves to reduce to improving the stagnant economy and reducing the $18.5T debt that has been amassed (half of which on 0bama's watch)?! That is what I would call an abject failure of a presidency!

It is always part of the discussion because it is on the top three progressive agenda items. Disarm the peasants so we control all the guns.

Back
Top Bottom