Arsenal AK-47 SLR-106FR (.223)

I just bought a new Arsenal AK-47 SLR-106FR (5.56) and Im having a tough time figuring out what large capacity mags will work with this and whats the best site to buy them from. Any feedback will be helpful. Thanks

I have a pre-ban 30-round German Weiger mag in .223, if you find out it will fits your firearm and you are from MA, I will give it to you...but you have to go GREEN[smile]

Do a Google search that includes the terms Yugo M90a or M95, .223, and magazine, and maybe Ohio Rapid Fire or ORF. A year or so ago I bought a Yugo M90a kit chambered in 5.56 and it came with one mag. At the time, ORF was selling four 30-round mags for this gun for something like $120, so I bought some. Later, I read somewhere that another, much less expensive mag could be used (possibly with a little modification). I bet my mags would fit your Arsenal AK, but mine are NOT for sale. [grin]

I have a pre-ban 30-round German Weiger mag in .223, if you find out it will fits your firearm and you are from MA, I will give it to you...but you have to go GREEN[smile]

so let me get this straight, if i get a membership you'll give me the 30 round mag [smile]

You the man and I do believe that Arsenals will accept an AK mag of the .223/5.56 variety...[cheers]

ok this is what I was wondering. it came with a 5 rnd mag. I want to get some 30 rnd mags along with some 40 rnd if they have them for arsenal's.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone for the feedback. this website kicks A$$

so let me get this straight, if i get a membership you'll give me the 30 round mag [smile]

1. verify/prove it will fit your firearm.
2. you are a MA resident with LTC Class B Min.
3. become a member.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about your firearm and i never had a firearm that uses a German Weiger magazine.

What do you want my LTC Number? [smile] I am a corrections officer in Gardner MA so I have to have a license to carry (Qualified with the AR-15 and .40 Cal. And I'm in the military. Proof it will fit my AK not sure how to accomplish that. But I will try. LOL

1. verify/prove it will fit your firearm.
2. you are a MA resident with LTC Class B Min.
3. become a member.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about your firearm and i never had a firearm that uses a German Weiger magazine.

What do you want my LTC Number? [smile] I am a corrections officer in Gardner MA so I have to have a license to carry (Qualified with the AR-15 and .40 Cal. And I'm in the military. Proof it will fit my AK not sure how to accomplish that. But I will try. LOL

Dear Mr./Ms. Corrections Officer,

I am a naturalized american citizen, my parents used the front door. I hold a full time job, pay my taxes, raise three kids with my wife and maintain a "Model" MA resident status so that the state can charge me 100 buck every six years, to navigate convoluted regulations and give me papers to exercise my 2A rights...item no 2 covers MY rear and therefore you don't have to see my fugly mug when you go to work every day. If you do not wish to do any heavy lifting on research, item one can be verified if you wish to meet face to face. I happen to work in Worcester, we even do a local NES lunch meet and greet once a month. Thank you for your time and service to our country and welcome to the forum.[smile]

lol too funny. I've been researching mags like crazy but can't get up the courage to fork out the cash to buy some unless im positive they will fit. Someone help me with my AK-47 magazine insecurities.

Dear Mr./Ms. Corrections Officer,

I am a naturalized american citizen, my parents used the front door. I hold a full time job, pay my taxes, raise three kids with my wife and maintain a "Model" MA resident status so that the state can charge me 100 buck every six years, to navigate convoluted regulations and give me papers to exercise my 2A rights...item no 2 covers MY rear and therefore you don't have to see my fugly mug when you go to work every day. If you do not wish to do any heavy lifting on research, item one can be verified if you wish to meet face to face. I happen to work in Worcester, we even do a local NES lunch meet and greet once a month. Thank you for your time and service to our country and welcome to the forum.[smile]

+1 to 6.5 for the offer. Also, you could go to the gun show in Springfield or Fitchburg the next two weekends with the rifle and see if anyone is selling .223 weiger mags and the like. You could bring the rifle in and check the fit after asking I am sure.

Go green, you will find plenty of people who help eachother out on things like this.

AKfiles or one of the other forums may have info on which mags fit in a post.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom