Army Training Video

We can be really, really evil. Had lots of practice in the military for higher enlisted scumbags. [twisted] Although the guys in the main shop were about 3 times as bad as I was. They did some really nasty things. [twisted]

C-pher said:
Yea, that was something that I miss about being in the South.

Seeing a Ford or a Dodge with a gun rack in the back window. AND having rifles in the rack.

South? I thought South is where are all the city folks live. Jesting aside, it's pretty popular up here, except Chittenden County.

MrsWildweasel said:
Oh come on, lets put some claymores around first. Some saran wrap and vaseline on the seat, then if she's still alive and kicking,we'll resort to your way. [twisted]

PLEASE!

Can't we be civilized here?

If you want to get rid of Hilary, do it legally - give her an enema and she'll dissolve. [twisted]

Ross

Nickle said:
dwarven1 said:
If you want to get rid of Hilary, do it legally - give her an enema and she'll dissolve. [twisted]

Ross

That'd be one big enema, and who's going to insert the hose?

My cousin does Haz Mat for the fire department out in Enid, OK... bet he's got a HazMat suit that'd handle sub-zero temperatures. (He's a sick enough puppy that'd he'd do it, too. [twisted] [twisted] [twisted] - and I mean that in the best way, of course!)

Ross

Back
Top Bottom