• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Army Training Video

Chrisbert strikes again...

That *is* an evil idea... too bad I'm pretty much sidelined for the rest of the season. :(

Ross

Lynne said:
If I ever get to Riverside I will NOT use a portapotty!

If you find one there, it'll be one that Chris trucks in for the purpose - we have a blockhouse with the necessary uh... accessories. And even Chris, as strong as he is, can't knock it over! :D

Ross

dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:

If you find one there, it'll be one that Chris trucks in for the purpose - we have a blockhouse with the necessary uh... accessories. And even Chris, as strong as he is, can't knock it over! :D

I feel MUCH better now. [lol]

Just remember to bring your knife to Octoberfest. Somebody I heard may go has a thing about ratchet strapping Portolets shut, then lighting a pack of firecrackers outside. I wouldn't know who that is, though. [wink]

The knife, OK; the gun, well, I can duck; please tell me you don't take the Mace to the Portolet with you.

Or is Mace just about the same stuff as CS gas? If so, I won't have a problem, I'm used to CS gas by now. Still smarts some, but, I can deal with it.

Lynne said:
dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:

I think I can - I think I can - I think I can.....

(excuse the new 'father to be' he's been dealing with the children's classics lately)

Nickle said:
The knife, OK; the gun, well, I can duck; please tell me you don't take the Mace to the Portolet with you.

Or is Mace just about the same stuff as CS gas? If so, I won't have a problem, I'm used to CS gas by now. Still smarts some, but, I can deal with it.

Darlin, everything is with me ALL the time (except in the house - I don't carry the mace or knife). I think it's the same, but I'm not sure. If not, it's a close cousin.

Chris said:
Lynne said:
dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:

I think I can - I think I can - I think I can.....

(excuse the new 'father to be' he's been dealing with the children's classics lately)

ROTF [lol] [lol] [lol]

Lynne said:
Darlin, everything is with me ALL the time (except in the house - I don't carry the mace or knife). I think it's the same, but I'm not sure. If not, it's a close cousin.

Well, I guess I'll have to behave.

I prefer to pull that stunt on guys, anyways, I've never gotten much humour from picking on the ladies. Of course, if Hitlery Klinton were there, I'd make an exception.

Lynne said:
Nickle said:

I never leave home without my pocket knife. And when I fly, I either check it, or send it up ahead of me.

Now, when I'm camping, I'm carrying both my pocket knife and the knife that I had from Scouts. Well, it was my father's when he was in scouts. But anyway, I have that one on my belt. It's a good knife.

Well, I can't carry "Everything" with me, but usually a good folding knife and occasionally a handgun. Sometimes I keep a rifle nearby.

My "real knife" isn't legal some places (like Mass, though it's been there) and isn't small, either (it's an Ontario SP6).

And up here, you really don't need the handgun, it's fairly peaceful. Funny, about the only state that doesn't require permits, and you really don't need the gun, since crime is so low.

ETA - I figure there'd be a fight to see who gets to help me with Hitlery.

Nickle said:
And up here, you really don't need the handgun, it's fairly peaceful. Funny, about the only state that doesn't require permits, and you really don't need the gun, since crime is so low.

Which is why crime IS so low.

Lynne said:
Some nasty "playdoe" comes to mind. :D

If you're thinking C4, it's too quick. Just need a chain and a pick up truck. Drag the thunderbox cross country until it falls apart, then take a picture of her.

Yes, I'm one twisted little puppy.

Oh come on, lets put some claymores around first. Some saran wrap and vaseline on the seat, then if she's still alive and kicking,we'll resort to your way. [twisted]

MrsWildweasel said:
Oh come on, lets put some claymores around first. Some saran wrap and vaseline on the seat, then if she's still alive and kicking,we'll resort to your way. [twisted]

OOOOOhhhhhh....now THAT I like! [lol] [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom