Collapsible or A2 stock?

• Collapsible Stock

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • A2 Stock

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

colt_fan

NES Member
Debating on what I should do with the AR57 build, go with a collapsible or fixed stock. I like the way both look and I don't have issues with the longer stock and maneuverability for close quarter situations. Still to come for this build are BUIS and an Aimpoint M4.

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

Well keep in mind if you want to run with the A2 stock config you need to send the carbine buffer to AR57 Center and get them to swap you out for the A2 Buffer or purchase a AR57 A2 Buffer from them.

And let it be known that when I did this as mine has to have a special not pistol grip type grip in place of the original Pistol grip.

The mfg of the parts sent me a too short A2 buffer and hence the bolt / bolt carrier as its one in the same would get caught behind the hammer.

They have stated they are sending me the correct leanth buffer and I will go to town and pick it up some time next week.

I still have the original A2 Buffer and the original sent AR57 A2 buffer and will take pics and show the comparison in length.

Without measuring I would say the AR57 A2 Buffer is about 1 inch too short.

Keep this in mind when you deal with this outfit and or if you purchase a AR57 A2 Buffer or swap your Carbine buffer for their A2 Buffer that they give you the correct length.

Below is my AR57
AR57WMMG2.jpg

AR57WMMG1.jpg

Just a quick question?

Colt Your from Mass right ?

How do you get around the 50 rd magazine problem ?

They only make 50 rd mags for the ar57 right?

Just a quick question?

You can get the magazines in configurations of 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 rounds. I have a couple 10 round magazines. Just do a Google for PS90 magazines and you'll find the different variations for sale.

Nope I live in "Nazifornia" the state formerly known as California.

I purchased a few of the P90 mags when I was a Class III SOT back in the early 1990's.

SO I possessed them previous to the 1994 AWB.

No to your last question, FN Made 10 round P90 / PS90 mags and 30 round mags as well.

Just a quick question?

Back
Top Bottom