AR15 Midlength Carbine

Just recently got two RRA midlength barrels - this is the first build - lower is CMT, upper is Stag (same as CMT), Magpul M93A stock, MIAD grip, Aimpoint M2, Badger Tactical charging handle, ARMS #38 std length w/ BUIS, Yankee Hill Rail System, Vortex G6 f/h, and Midlength Rock River Arms 16" chrome lined barrel. Hope to see how it shoots this weekend :D

000_0078.jpg

I've had the lower reciever and Magpul Stock for awhile - curious to see how the gun shoots with the Magpul MIAD grip and the 16" midlength barrel - they say the midlength gas systems run smoother then the carbine length gas system - that coule just be urban legend...realistically it makes sense.....will post feedback once I break it in.....

The Magpul MIAD grips are great for possibilities - the internal core will store spare parts, extra rounds, etc.......but for overall comfort I don't think the Hogue grip can be beat. The battlegrip fits an extra AR bolt - maybe overkill - though my guns RARELY break I like to have spare parts on the weapon. This is my first Yankee Hill Machine rail system - and a hell of a value - I've used a number of rail systems - for the price I don't think anyone could argue about their products. They also make the Phantom Flash hider - good product but I like the Smith Enterprises Vortex G6 flash hider myself.

Back
Top Bottom