• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

It is a pain without the riser mount. I'm waiting for that to come in. I also bought the magnifier, but didn't have the riser mount for that either. The magnifier won't even clear the iron sights in the rear!

scaled.php

photo2sxq.jpg

finally getting a chance to post pic of my massified spikes tactical mid-length. came from spikes w/ brake & chrome bolt upgrade. i did the color fill, installed the MIAD grip and MOE stock. love this rifle, can't say enough good things about it...

Last edited:
New black rifle to stable. Traded my bushmaster target xm15 for a m1903 springfield, and found this one in dealer classifieds. Early 70's Colt SP1, with all early parts. It fits my style of older weapons far better than bushmaster did.

IMAG0032.jpg IMAG0035-1.jpg IMAG0038.jpg

Colt MT6400R
EOTech 512
Matech GI BUIS
TangoDown Battlegrip
Hogue Pistol Grip
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Surefire 6P LED w/ Vltor Mount
Spike Tactical Nickel Boron M16 BCG
JoJo's A2-style Comp.

Last edited:
This is the first time I am posting my Rifle for viewing. This is what my taxes baught me a new BCM upper. to be mounted on my PWA preban lower, currently on a spikes lower.

AR.jpg

AR1.jpg

Its a Windam Weaponry AR. WW remained in the old Bushmaster facility in Maine after some of the Bushmaster employees moved. Essentially a bushmaster rifle. Sine then ive installed a magpul grip and mbus along with a blackhawk trigger guard. The magpul pmags have been modified to be 10 rounders.

I picked this up a couple weeks ago at Bobs in Salisbury. Love that place.

Nice grab 2000GM - gun looks real clean! I have the same stock on mine... I like it. Had it out for a quick cleaning today so I snapped some more pics.

bipod02.jpg

bipod01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom