AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

It is a pain without the riser mount. I'm waiting for that to come in. I also bought the magnifier, but didn't have the riser mount for that either. The magnifier won't even clear the iron sights in the rear!

scaled.php

photo2sxq.jpg

finally getting a chance to post pic of my massified spikes tactical mid-length. came from spikes w/ brake & chrome bolt upgrade. i did the color fill, installed the MIAD grip and MOE stock. love this rifle, can't say enough good things about it...

Last edited:
New black rifle to stable. Traded my bushmaster target xm15 for a m1903 springfield, and found this one in dealer classifieds. Early 70's Colt SP1, with all early parts. It fits my style of older weapons far better than bushmaster did.

IMAG0032.jpgIMAG0035-1.jpgIMAG0038.jpg

Colt MT6400R
EOTech 512
Matech GI BUIS
TangoDown Battlegrip
Hogue Pistol Grip
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Surefire 6P LED w/ Vltor Mount
Spike Tactical Nickel Boron M16 BCG
JoJo's A2-style Comp.

Last edited:
This is the first time I am posting my Rifle for viewing. This is what my taxes baught me a new BCM upper. to be mounted on my PWA preban lower, currently on a spikes lower.

AR.jpg

AR1.jpg

Its a Windam Weaponry AR. WW remained in the old Bushmaster facility in Maine after some of the Bushmaster employees moved. Essentially a bushmaster rifle. Sine then ive installed a magpul grip and mbus along with a blackhawk trigger guard. The magpul pmags have been modified to be 10 rounders.

I picked this up a couple weeks ago at Bobs in Salisbury. Love that place.

Nice grab 2000GM - gun looks real clean! I have the same stock on mine... I like it. Had it out for a quick cleaning today so I snapped some more pics.

bipod02.jpg

bipod01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom