AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

You're welcome to join me at Georgetown, if you'd like to take yours for a spin.

dude anytime you want to go PM me. I'm always down

Thanks guys! I don't really get any 'me' time unless I take a day off work, thanks to 2 little kids and a clingy wife. :)

if you're ever headed out to the range on a weekday and want a spotter let me know!

Last edited:
dude anytime you want to go PM me. I'm always down

I've been meaning to get over and break mine in. This my first rifle and could I use someone to show me the ropes. Let me know if you'd be cool with meeting up one weekend, I get over there a couple times a month.

EDIT: yeah I know the sights are backwards, they have since been flipped around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
02d41a2357e42c46f912b217ab8cc3f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently finished building this lady here; my first build:
IMG_20160309_120531601.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20160309_120531601.jpg I just recently finished building this lady here; my first build:

- - - Updated - - -

^excuse my ridiculous posting/editing. Damn image was all over the place.

Attachments

• IMG_20160309_120531601.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 63
I just recently finished building this lady here; my first build:
[
- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 164243I just recently finished building this lady here; my first build:

- - - Updated - - -

^excuse my ridiculous posting/editing. Damn image was all over the place.

Nice! - what is the red behind the hanguard and who made the handguard

16"r got some new duds. I had the BCM OCP (multicam) bits and multicam camoform wrap sitting in a box for a while, and just got a BCM FCG to swap in, so I figured since I had it half taken apart I would just go ahead and go full multicam retard.

Untitled.jpg

The Clone Life is strong is some people here! I love it!

Alla, that is a nice spread of Block 1, Block 2, and Mk18/CQBR you got there!

Mattyb, AWESOME Mk12! I'll let the Vortex slide because that is what sits on my Mod 1 current as well! haha. Vortex makes a great scope, but I need to save up for that Night Force...

#CloneLife
#CloneWars

The Clone Life is strong is some people here! I love it! Alla, that is a nice spread of Block 1, Block 2, and Mk18/CQBR you got there! Mattyb, AWESOME Mk12! I'll let the Vortex slide because that is what sits on my Mod 1 current as well! haha. Vortex makes a great scope, but I need to save up for that Night Force... #CloneLife #CloneWars

Thanks bud. I've already spent an ample amount of $ building that. The Vortex will have to do for now.

My first build. Dog decided to get in on the pictures.

Finally got to run it today. Shot well, I've since moved the angled foregrip further forward. Much more comfortable and controllable that way.
I'm the fat guy closest to you.

It is a little difficult to tell from the photo but it appears that the AFG is installed backward? The idea is for the fat end to be closer to the shooter, thus creating a cradle for you hand to grasp the handguard. It looks from the picture like the angle is towards you rather than away from you. I could be totally wrong since it is tough to tell from the pic.

Otherwise nice build; BCM is a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom