• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I finally got an AR, figured I should add one to my AK collection and diversify. FN Tactical Carbine

attachment.php

Nice. I think I was there looking at that with you
Don't forget to send your receipt in to FN for their promotion and they send you some pmags and mlok accessories

Just finished my first build last night. It also happens to be my first Ar 15 I've owned. Mostly Stag Arms. Stag lower, Stag barrel and foregrip. Bought the stock from Stag but it's an EFX stock. Aero precision upper. Bcg from a group buy here but I forget the manufacturer. Range day Wednesday. Will see how she does. 0709160022.jpg

LWRC IC-SPR. Mostly stock aside for the ambidextrous Raptor charging handle which is a nice feature being a lefty. Also came with an AimPoint optic. Can't say how it shoots yet but hopefully soon as long as work doesn't get too crazy.

LWRC IC-SPR. Mostly stock aside for the ambidextrous Raptor charging handle which is a nice feature being a lefty. Also came with an AimPoint optic. Can't say how it shoots yet but hopefully soon as long as work doesn't get too crazy.

I have a LWRC M6-ICA5... you're going to love that IC-SPR.

fenrir.jpg

Last edited:
SBR

11.5" barrel
Aero Precision Receiver set in OD green
MI G3 SSM-Series M-LOK™ 10.5" Handguard
LWRCI UCIW Ultra Compact Stock assembly
BCM BGG
BCM Mod 0 muzzle device
BCM Mod 4 CH

thumb

thumb

Outfitted her with a Trijicon MRO

thumb

thumb

Here is my latest addition. Spikes lower with a CMMG parts kit and Troy Alpha upper. Wearing Magpul OD Pistol grip and pinned stock, with Troy OD Squid Grips. Just picked up the Nikon P223 scope and rings from member sgeary this AM (great guy!).

Troy203_zpsiwravcjc.jpg

Troy202_zps4wkzmxmk.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom