• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone seen H4350 at any local shops?

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
Anyone seen H4350 at any shops in the New England area? If so PM me please.

Don't know if Patriot Arms in Ipswich would have any or Collectors in Stoneham? If not you might have to call Al's, SO or Rileys. After that, order online if you need a decent amount of components to make it worthwhile.

Not sure if you're still looking for H4350 but I found one online vendor that has 9 pounds left in stock. Though they're charging $28 per pound plus shipping/hazmat.

Anyone seen H4350 at any shops in the New England area? If so PM me please.

As it happened, I was able to stop in at FBA (Foster, RI) last week. Didn't look for H4350 specifically, although they had a pretty decent selection/quantity, but the $37 to $43 per pound prices ruined my interest in any powder...

I found what I needed, thanks everyone.

As it happened, I was able to stop in at FBA (Foster, RI) last week. Didn't look for H4350 specifically, although they had a pretty decent selection/quantity, but the $37 to $43 per pound prices ruined my interest in any powder...

F that.

$40/lb...what a joke.

Believe it or not I found some on the shelf at Bass Pro in Foxborough for $36 a pound. Got enough to tide me over for a bit and then there were cases of it out at Camp Perry this year.

Give D&L and Heritage (Warwick & West Warwick, RI) a call. They had a fair supply of powder, but I can't say if H 4350 was among them. I actually found a cannister of Hybrid 100V at Heritage a month or two back. Prices were $24 to $28 range. The newest powder offerings were in the low $30s.

As it would most of us I'm sure. Problem is that shop is,most likely buying it from the same vendors we do on line or is sticking to one whole sale vendor who does not really offer wholesale prices on powder.
Sadly my best priced vendor was threatened by the Fuhrer Healey. Prices where very good and would discount deeper the more you spent. Our last order in June our average powder delivered was $21 per pound.
Although we bout $2000 worth of powder between 8 shooters.

Now, that's the way to purchase powder.
My brother in VT has ordered from one well-known online vendor that pays the hazmat fee (or at least discounts it significantly) with a modest bulk order, so that he and his neighbor can make a purchase at reasonable cost. They also have the 1.1 pounders of Nobel Sport powders which gives you a bit more powder for less than most other manufacturers.
Perhaps Cabela's has some deals on powder for Black Friday and all of that.
I guess I should not mention that I acquired a pound of H4350 for $6 (was it?..close) a month or so back. Of course it is in a rectangular metal can (looks perfectly fine).

Back
Top Bottom