Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I don’t at the moment but are you on discord and/or the shooting bot email list? That’s your only way to find them.
I have discord just to chat with some friends, haven't used it for anything else. Deets?

How many are you looking for ?
Probably 1k to start. So far I bought dies, see bullets in stock... don't have any LPP and running low on powder. Should probably go load all the 9mm I have left...

I have discord just to chat with some friends, haven't used it for anything else. Deets?

Probably 1k to start. So far I bought dies, see bullets in stock... don't have any LPP and running low on powder. Should probably go load all the 9mm I have left...
Go to the side bar and under notification-selection to check off what you want to be notified for.

Let me know where you are located and I will forward you 1K Win LPP

The Ram "had" Win SPP in stock for a hot second. I had them in my cart to see what the cost would be. So they're charging sales tax now. Even with the $15 coupon it was $103.50 per 1k shipped. OOOF

The Ram "had" Win SPP in stock for a hot second. I had them in my cart to see what the cost would be. So they're charging sales tax now. Even with the $15 coupon it was $103.50 per 1k shipped. OOOF
That $125/1k from TSUSA isn't looking so bad now :)

I'll save everyone the horror of listening to that guy's talk FFS. New company making primers. They are starting with SR and SP. Sounds like first lots shipping end of Q2. They are handling distribution in house to try and spread them around.
Here’s another one of his vids for ya😂

Cost analysis.

Larry.
Primers $80
Tax $5
Hazmat $16
Shipping $13
Total $114
Time, less than 3 minutes

Cabelas
Primers $80
Tax $5
Gas (70 miles) $25
Total $110
Time, best case 75 minutes

Based on Larry and Cabelas limiting you to 1k primers and gas cost at $4.25/gallon

Last edited:
Cost analysis.

Larry.
Primers $80
Tax $5
Hazmat $16
Shipping $13
Total $114
Time, less than 3 minutes

Cabelas
Primers $80
Tax $5
Gas (70 miles) $25
Total $110
Time, best case 75 minutes
Dude you wasted $4….come on man.

🤡[troll]

You know an avid Four Seasons customer would make the drive. They’ll drive 100 miles to save $25 on a gun 🤣

Dude you wasted $4….come on man.

🤡[troll]

You know an avid Four Seasons customer would make the drive. They’ll drive 100 miles to save $25 on a gun 🤣

Clearly I need to quit driving a V8 truck that gets 12-13 MPG and move to a Tesla. Then my gas would be $0 and it would be totally worth it to make the trip to Cabelas.
Who cares that I would have lost over an hour of my time that I currently bill out at around $75 to $100 an hour depending on what I'm doing.

Who cares that I would have lost over an hour of my time that I currently bill out at around $75 to $100 an hour depending on what I'm doing.

Taking time off work to go buy toys probably isn't a great plan in general. I usually try to work my gun shop visits in to when I happen to be driving by while running other errands. But sometimes it's nice to make a day trip to a nice once. I used to take a day and drive to Riley's and hit a couple other shops along the way. Or KTP. And that was a day of recreation for me. But I like shops where I can handle the guns without asking someone behind a counter to get it for me. So Cabelas and the like... eh.

I think back to the days when I could walk into a gun show and for a couple hundred bucks walk out with literally all the surplus rifle ammunition I could carry, so it was worth a Saturday morning for me for sure.

Taking time off work to go buy toys probably isn't a great plan in general. I usually try to work my gun shop visits in to when I happen to be driving by while running other errands. But sometimes it's nice to make a day trip to a nice once. I used to take a day and drive to Riley's and hit a couple other shops along the way. Or KTP. And that was a day of recreation for me. But I like shops where I can handle the guns without asking someone behind a counter to get it for me. So Cabelas and the like... eh.

I think back to the days when I could walk into a gun show and for a couple hundred bucks walk out with literally all the surplus rifle ammunition I could carry, so it was worth a Saturday morning for me for sure.

Honestly I wouldn't mind the drive out to Cabelas and back if I can be guaranteed to walk away with the prized Unicorn Droppings.

Clearly I need to quit driving a V8 truck that gets 12-13 MPG and move to a Tesla. Then my gas would be $0 and it would be totally worth it to make the trip to Cabelas.
The assumption that 100 miles does not have a expense in the form of wear on the car is inaccurate.

Honestly I wouldn't mind the drive out to Cabelas and back if I can be guaranteed to walk away with the prized Unicorn Droppings.
Agreed. I made a couple trips out to Cabelas back when you could buy discounted gift cards on ebay. This was in probably 2017ish? At that time it was a guarantee to get primers. Not no mo

Back
Top Bottom