• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Do you refuse to pay over $1 for gas too?

Prices fluctuate obviously but even if we do go back to 2019 prices, I won't be for a while, probably years.
I refuse to buy gas at the most expensive places , I buy at the cheapest gas station that I find within my route from home to work. Where I live , the price of gas from one gas station to the next can be anywhere from .05 to .20 per gallon difference. Why wouldn't someone refuse to pay the extra .20 that one gas station is charging , when the one two miles away is .20 cheaper?

Why wouldn't someone refuse to pay the extra .20 that one gas station is charging , when the one two miles away is .20 cheaper?
$0.20/gallon on 15 gallons is $3
The extra 10-15 minutes is $12-$18 per hour savings assuming that the lower priced station has the same wait time

No thanks - if it's too far out of the way or I have to deal with bottom dwellers then it's not worth the savings.

$0.20/gallon on 15 gallons is $3
The extra 10-15 minutes is $12-$18 per hour savings assuming that the lower priced station has the same wait time

No thanks - if it's too far out of the way or I have to deal with bottom dwellers then it's not worth the savings.
The gas stations in town are all within three miles of each other , there is no time lost , especially when you know exactly which one is the cheapest. If I can save three dollars , I'm surely going to do it.

The gas stations in town are all within three miles of each other , there is no time lost , especially when you know exactly which one is the cheapest. If I can save three dollars , I'm surely going to do it.
Agree but that's not how your post reads.

I screwed up thinking 10k of primers would get me through the shortage and refused to restock another 10k at $60 because I set a high water mark at $50/k

Sometimes skinflinting costs you more money in the long run

I refuse to buy gas at the most expensive places , I buy at the cheapest gas station that I find within my route from home to work. Where I live , the price of gas from one gas station to the next can be anywhere from .05 to .20 per gallon difference. Why wouldn't someone refuse to pay the extra .20 that one gas station is charging , when the one two miles away is .20 cheaper?
If there's nobody at the pumps at the 20 cent more place ill pay it every time. Convenience has a value, too. The station i use happens to be near a market low but even if it wasn't it would take me a lot to drive out of my way to get gas somewhere else. My time is too valuable for that especially when working during the week.

That new plant in Tx cant come online fast enough......
I hear they are waiting for material , lol
Anyway its mid april have they started production yet?
They dont have much ammo in stock on their web site?

Last edited:
Kittery trading post has primers in stock online. You buy online then wait for the order ready pickup email and you drive up and then call the number they provide in the email, when you arrive. They then walk out with your primers. I did this back in December or so. Super easy. But at that time the Winchester LPP were $60 per 1k…

Anyway they got federal match SPP, magnum SPP, and LPP. Also CCI SRP. All $99.99 per 1k…
Back again.
But this time SPP, LPP, and gold medal magnum SPP and LPP

Back again.
Still in stock at KTP.

Also the Ram has CCI SPP and Fed gold medal magnum SPP in stock. Use coupon code TAG. Or if buying all 4k, use coupon code "vendorsname" followed by "40" to take off $40 - that coupon only works on $315 orders.

Last edited:
Definitely seems primers are sticking around longer and becoming slightly more available - At least with SPP LPP and SRP. LRP doesn't show up as often.
Prices are horrendous though

Definitely seems primers are sticking around longer and becoming slightly more available - At least with SPP LPP and SRP. LRP doesn't show up as often.
Prices are horrendous though
Larry didn’t have any for a few months and now they are popping up again. Hopefully this is the light at the end of the tunnel. Prices may settle back to $80/k since that is what the MSRP seems to be.

Back again.
Kittery must have a boatload or their online inventory system is f***ed. Friend of mine ordered 7k from them.
I sure hope KTP fulfills the orders or there’s going to be some pissed off customers lol

Kittery must have a boatload or their online inventory system is f***ed. Friend of mine ordered 7k from them.
I sure hope KTP fulfills the orders or there’s going to be some pissed off customers lol
I just bought from KTP, and from the RAM. Of course, with the Ram I now have to do the dance with Ram and Fedex to get them to hold it at Londonderry

I just bought from KTP, and from the RAM. Of course, with the Ram I now have to do the dance with Ram and Fedex to get them to hold it at Londonderry
Glad you were able to get some!
Ya now that Covid is over…FedEx is back to requiring signatures. My last Ram Delivery I left a sign on my front door instructing them to leave the package. I then included my full name, signature, cell phone, and tracking number. It worked! They left it. Hopefully they’ll do the same with this next one. Arrives Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom