• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Nice to see the SRP at TSUSA staying in stock at those crazy prices. Then again the SPP they had earlier sold out...

whoever suggested getting on the Discord server for unicorn droppings notifications: my bank accounts hate you. That's 6k SRP this week. Still waiting on LRP to start showing up in bulk
Using this shooting bot email alert works well too

Anyone want Russian Murom SRP?...lol. A vendor who ships to MA has 5,000 count cases of them in stock for $499.99 shipped (includes hazmat and shipping)....

Natchez had CCI SPP earlier - sold out now. Just noticed the alert after getting off a work call.

Still has CCI SPP magnums in stock

For anyone in MA wanting them, you can ship them to the UPS Store in Salem NH. They require no notice or account. Just pay them $5 fee when you pick up. Super easy. Just use the UPS Store address as the shipping address. Make sure to put the UPS Store in the company name section since there are multiple businesses with that address in the same plaza
Back in stock

SRP too

The Ram is charging $100 plus shipping and hazmat so $150 isn’t crazy for these times. Gunbroker has SPP going for the same. Seems to be the going rate for brand new.

Edit: -85 points for me....ram is about $92/k after coupon codes and everything
I remember several months ago when I finally gave up and paid $75/1K locally for 7K primers. Some people called me crazy.

This belongs in the clown world thread. How the prices of manufactured ammo continue to plunge, but primer prices are STILL creeping upward? Shit don’t make no sense!
Says the man hoarding 27,000 Federal primers. For that, I'm going to post how you are storing them:

ms_sm_4.jpg

No shit, Federal are the only primers I have successfully grabbed since using the bot. The haters are helping me. Any other primer drop, by the time I get online they are gone. I have become such a Federal fan Boi that I have posters over my bed. Keep hating, I am a gathering.
[rofl]

No shit, Federal are the only primers I have successfully grabbed since using the bot. The haters are helping me. Any other primer drop, by the time I get online they are gone. I have become such a Federal fan Boi that I have posters over my bed. Keep hating, I am a gathering.
OK, now we get it.

1645618873588.jpeg
images

LOL I'm actually a little surprised that the primer situation remains F-R but I guess that's what we get when there's a MASSIVE disconnect between the manufacturers planning and the new gun owner and total gun purchases for TWO F-ING YEARS IN A ROW! Seriously, that complete tool Steve Hornady doubled down on not increasing capacity for a "temporary spike in demand". Others probably doing the same but didn't openly shit on their customer base by posting videos making fun of components shortage conspiracy theories. Too bad Barnes doesn't make primers. These companies are raking in the cash and Barnes is one of the few that is reinvesting into new, higher end production equipment that both increases capacity and enhances quality. This I know from the OEM who built their machines.

Last edited:
OK, now we get it.

View attachment 581091
images

LOL I'm actually a little surprised that the primer situation remains F-R but I guess that's what we get when there's a MASSIVE disconnect between the manufacturers planning and the new gun owner and total gun purchases for TWO F-ING YEARS IN A ROW! Seriously, that complete tool Steve Hornady doubled down on not increasing capacity for a "temporary spike in demand". Others probably doing the same but didn't openly shit on their customer base by posting videos making fun of components shortage conspiracy theories. Too bad Barnes doesn't make primers. These companies are raking in the cash and Barnes is one of the few that is reinvesting into new, higher end production equipment that both increases capacity and enhances quality. This I know from the OEM who built their machines.
I wonder how many years of sellout it would take to make it worthwhile to end up with a mothballed production line in a new plant. Plus, increasing supply will decrease price so that has to factor into the equation as well.

Seriously, that complete tool Steve Hornady doubled down on not increasing capacity for a "temporary spike in demand". Others probably doing the same but didn't openly shit on their customer base by posting videos making fun of components shortage conspiracy theories. Too bad Barnes doesn't make primers. These companies are raking in the cash and Barnes is one of the few that is reinvesting into new, higher end production equipment that both increases capacity and enhances quality. This I know from the OEM who built their machines.

I remember seeing a video from the CEO douchebag of Vista products (CCI among many others) saying the same things, but don’t remember seeing one from hornady. Do you have a link so I can stop justifying paying double for Hornady products?

Back
Top Bottom