Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Wow Kittery Trading Post has Federal SPP and LPM in stock online. No limit. Must pickup at the store.

Edit: SPP gone

Last edited:
KTP also has CCI 400s, BR4s, LPP, SPM

Last edited:
Prices are far from great obviously but at least they're available. I'm curious how this plays out as my buddy ordered 5k of the Federal SPPs. KTP must have received a MASSIVE shipment of primers OR their website is not accurate to what they have for inventory...

$95 per 1k for me. Coupon code TAG or SAE takes off $15. It was $191 and change shipped for 2k. But yes, not cheap[laugh]
I did not buy any but a few of my friends did.
I was looking to send a couple k to my uncle. Last time I really bought any they were like 4 cents per. I knew they went up but I guess it doesnt hit home until its tallied up in the cart. :( Glad I stocked the f*ck up a couple of years ago, lol. Not even sure how many I have but its enough not to pay in the neighborhood of 10 cents per. For now I guess...

I was looking to send a couple k to my uncle. Last time I really bought any they were like 4 cents per. I knew they went up but I guess it doesnt hit home until its tallied up in the cart. :( Glad I stocked the f*ck up a couple of years ago, lol. Not even sure how many I have but its enough not to pay in the neighborhood of 10 cents per. For now I guess...
Same. I’ll wait until the price drops. I did buy a couple thousand from the vendor in the valley not too long ago and I think that ran me $75 per 1k shipped. That was bad enough.

Hey guys I know it isn't much, but...We have 16,000 (left) of the CCI Milspec #41 SRP's in stock for $74.99. Must pick up in person. No limit. Also have som CCI 200 LRP for 59.99 per 1000
I don't know who started this thread, but it blows. Guess who was working near Hyannis yesterday.

Yup, this a**h***. Guess who never checked NES yesterday. Yup, this a**h***.

LOL 2 hour drive, otherwise I'd be all in. I'd set it up as a road trip with Mrs. Mountain but she's not a big fan of the Cape. Loves Gloucester, as you know...
So you’re saying she prefers smelly old salt-dogs and scalawags over soy boys in salmon shorts and ray ban’s?

Mrs. Mountain sounds cooler every time you mention her.

Hey guys I know it isn't much, but...We have 16,000 (left) of the CCI Milspec #41 SRP's in stock for $74.99. Must pick up in person. No limit. Also have som CCI 200 LRP for 59.99 per 1000
Just FYI for anyone following along. I was in about 10:00 this morning, and the salesman I spoke with said they were out of #41s. Still had #200s and some #209s in stock though.

So you’re saying she prefers smelly old salt-dogs and scalawags over soy boys in salmon shorts and ray ban’s?

Mrs. Mountain sounds cooler every time you mention her.
LOL yes. Also we were pretty spoiled with a half day's drive to the Redneck Riviera (Gulf Coast). Fine sand literally white as sugar and warm clear water. She also likes coastal Maine.

Her Christmas present will be a magnum revolver , so guess I better see if I have primers for that.

Just FYI for anyone following along. I was in about 10:00 this morning, and the salesman I spoke with said they were out of #41s. Still had #200s and some #209s in stock though.
Well we just got another smallish batch of #41's Sorry the timing was off for you...We have about 10K if anyone needs them. Feel free to call and pay over the phone and we will set them aside for you...

Back
Top Bottom